TJ Dillasnake looking chiseled to the gills

Just so everyone knows, EPO is not steroids. It does not make you “more jacked” or athletic, it just gives you a cardio advantage.

SMH at everyone saying he looks “soft”, EPO has nothing to do with that.

1604441240691.jpg

Just so everyone knows, EPO is not steroids. It does not make you “more jacked” or athletic, it just gives you a cardio advantage.

But EPO does enable one to train more effectively, which is going to have an impact on physique; it's also possible that Dillashaw was using other PEDs.

So you think he is still on it?

But EPO does enable one to train more effectively, which is going to have an impact on physique; it's also possible that Dillashaw was using other PEDs.
That is possible, I’m only going by what he popped for.

Honk Honk Henry The Clown owns his reputation now. No coming back from that

Looks skinny and lanky with a rectangular torso, not as shredded as before. Dude looked veiny as a lear during the Garbrandt fight.

Jones is LHW GOAT, Silva is MW GOAT so TJ can be the BW GOAT if he comes back and wins the belt. I say that as a snake hater. I do think he might get ktfo a couple of times with no EPO though.

Cheaters don't reform when they're caught, they just get better at cheating. Think about it logically, he had everything to lose the first time he did it because before that people thought he was a clean athlete and up there on the P4P list, now people already know he's dirty so if he gets caught a 2nd time its not that big a surprise, so he has all the more reason to keep using it.

Does he have a fight booked for Jan? He is eligible to be back.
Can they sign for a fight that happens right after the suspension?? Like literally a week after, he is supposed to be testing clean during that time, so he should be technically cleared to fight, if the fight is supposed to happen after the suspension, right?

wtf he looks huge there he looks way bigger than Cub Swanson who fights at 145 pounds. His head is huge too like it grew. Also TJ looks taller Cub is 5'7 but TJ is around the same height as him and last time I saw TJ he looked like he was 5'5. Can growth hormone make you grow taller?

His gyno looks improved. Good to see Cub training again after Shields fucked his knee at Quintet earlier this year.

Back