TJ Dillasnake looking chiseled to the gills

Chiselled? He looks rather thick in that pic

But EPO does enable one to train more effectively, which is going to have an impact on physique; it's also possible that Dillashaw was using other PEDs.
Lol ur last sentence is complete bunk. It's possible anyone could be on PEDs

Nips still look puffy..
Honestly his nips are less puffy than like 70% of the usa and like 50% of the world in men.

Any doc who does gyno surgery (and isn't greedy for money) would never recommend surgery for him

Lol ur last sentence is complete bunk. It's possible anyone could be on PEDs
But someone who's using an extremely dangerous and risky one like EPO is more likely to be using other stuff than someone who hasn't been proven to have been using anything at all.

Everybody posting in this thread knows EPO is a PED and not a steroid right?

1. It’s arguably worse, especially in a sport and division where cardio is critical.
2. TJ was rumored to be doping for years and fails the eye test.
3. Once you’ve popped for a PED, any speculation is fair game.

The forum rules reflect this — you’d be carded for openly calling GSP a roider, but every Tibau thread has mentions of roids despite him only testing positive for EPO.

Cub is unimpressed
And dude on the opposite side of the snake is twice as yoked

He is a little old at 34 for his division. Had chance to heal a few injuries. If I recall correctly he had shoulder problems among other things.
Depends on how much he trained, not fighting is always a problem.
1-2 more title runs could be in it.
Would be cool if he beats Yan, who is just a 0815 russian.

1. It’s arguably worse, especially in a sport and division where cardio is critical.
2. TJ was rumored to be doping for years and fails the eye test.
3. Once you’ve popped for a PED, any speculation is fair game.

The forum rules reflect this — you’d be carded for openly calling GSP a roider, but every Tibau thread has mentions of roids despite him only testing positive for EPO.

Your points are ignoring the fact he’s never tested positive for a steroid. If you wrote that he was a roider and he sued you for libel he’d win.

The EPO he was on likely had nothing to do with the development of his physique. That was for stamina/endurance

Not as jacked as before , his suspension is almost up , feels like yesterday he got busted
Yea. It really does. I'm realizing as I get older how fast time goes. I was like 15 when Bonnar fought Griffin. Its been over 7 years since the first Silva vs Weidman fight. Like where the fuck does the time go lol.

Back