• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TJ Dillashaw training with current K1 Champ

dude trying to go harder than the sparring partner everytime

i like TJ but takeru would nail his ass if he wanted to go for an sparring war

dude taking it easy is already able to shut a bit down TJ who is making it way more serious that it should be

Sparring rythm haves to be a consensus between two fighter otherwise there is no exchange of experiences and effective training

As a heavyweight I deal with this in the gym often. I think just being a big guy smaller guys will automatically start wanting to throw hard but it's like dude I'm tryna get some looks in here , if I wanted to just fight I would of said so. It's just so irresponsible to throw reckless when guys are trying to get flow work in. Throw to land no matter what, but don't turn up the heat just because you might be "losing" the sparring session.

No. TJ went to spar Loma, not the other way around. Once TJ nailed Loma, he woke up and punished the snake. Takeru went to Duane’s seminar, wasn’t brought in ‘to sharpen TJ’ lol...
One thing I will admit is TJ did take it easy and slow here, which is good.
However, gym bullies are the scum of the earth and TJ definitely is one. Fuck him,
The snake will swallow all comers.

Oh, so that’s why Cedric Doumbe is getting KOd left and right with head kicks, right? Lol
It’s a myth. Static fighters like Holzken and Valtellini are being phased out. The future is with guys like TJ, Doumbe, McGregor, etc.
It’s about precision, footwork and mobility, not stand ‘n bang apeshit.

Cedric doumbe has a unorthodox style to kickboxing standards smart guy.text book styles don’t rely on head movement.

Edit: since when is Holsken one of he best?

Oh, so that’s why Cedric Doumbe is getting KOd left and right with head kicks, right? Lol
It’s a myth. Static fighters like Holzken and Valtellini are being phased out. The future is with guys like TJ, Doumbe, McGregor, etc.
It’s about precision, footwork and mobility, not stand ‘n bang apeshit.

Had to quote your smart ass reply again because you are stupid as shit.we are discussing kickboxing . Get Connor in a kickboxing match and his lead leg is gone . Your a clown bro

Tj looks like he is putting A LOT more power and trying a lot harder than the other dude

How does posting TJ's HGH gut prove anything? TJ got lucky and got saved by the bell. It's not hard to admit lol

If that's a HGH gut, is a normal gut supposed to look like a cave?

If TJs on something it's probably not HGH.

Cedric doumbe has a unorthodox style to kickboxing standards smart guy.text book styles don’t rely on head movement.

Edit: since when is Holsken one of he best?
1) You failed to get the sarcasm... ‘smart guy’.
2) Holzken is among today’s best kickboxers, despite his flat-footed, old-school style.
Fail post brah.

Had to quote your smart ass reply again because you are stupid as shit.we are discussing kickboxing . Get Connor in a kickboxing match and his lead leg is gone . Your a clown bro
Conor would smash many kickboxers you fucking idiot.
Conor has eaten exactly 4 leg kicks in his last five fights. He discourages the shit out of them with that left-hand counter, but you are too fucking stupid to see that.
Obvious you don’t know shit about fighting.

the TJ hate is so old now, i'm back to liking him after he slept that douche cody.

You're just as bad as the rest of them if you were hating on TJ before the Cody KO.

Fairweather bandwagoners.

Keep hating him until he's called one of the GOATs.

TJ is elite, intelligent and intense as a sparring partner no doubt. I consider that to be optimal.

I see Team Alphasnake still have the fans deluded to believe TJ did something wrong by leaving.

They showed they were the true snakes in the whole debacle.

TJ is awesome. Arguably the best fighter 135 and under. Anyone that thinks trying to better yourself as a fighter is some bad thing should never give a fighter advice or take up fighting as a profession because you will surely fail with that mindset.

You're just as bad as the rest of them if you were hating on TJ before the Cody KO.

Fairweather bandwagoners.

Keep hating him until he's called one of the GOATs.
i didn't hate TJ for all the alpha male shit, i just wasn't really a big fan of his.

i was a fan of his after he fucked barao up, then it died down because i was a bigger cruz fan, then i really hated cody so it went back up lmao.

so calm down doofus.

Cody is training too, Would you look at that?

Conor would smash many kickboxers you fucking idiot.
Conor has eaten exactly 4 leg kicks in his last five fights. He discourages the shit out of them with that left-hand counter, but you are too fucking stupid to see that.
Obvious you don’t know shit about fighting.

In a kickboxing fight in a ring with with 8 or 10 oz dummy

Conor wouldn’t beat top kickboxers in a kickboxing match. Were was his left hand power against mayweather? Connor is a gun striker in mma not kickboxing or boxing

In a kickboxing fight in a ring with with 8 or 10 oz dummy

Conor wouldn’t beat top kickboxers in a kickboxing match. Were was his left hand power against mayweather? Connor is a gun striker in mma not kickboxing or boxing
Mayweather is the best boxer in history, and Conor landed more on him than Canelo Alvarez. With his mobility and boxing skill, he’d easily outbox guys like RvR.

lomachenko tools around with tj dillashaw in boxing.

0:36 that lomachenko defense while he is staying like glue on is opponent is impressive.

Jesus, the difference is just insane. Loma is barely trying, his speed is like 50% slower than normal and he's still catching TJ at will.

Back