• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TJ Dillashaw opens a new business: Flavor Republic

source.gif

US supplements are totally unregulated thanks to lobbyists. 1 in 3 supplement bottles contained none of the listed ingredients.

People that are taking bottles of these random substances are asking for health problems

Remove the supplements from capsules to save on production costs, and brand it as “spices”.

Brilliant

Give these to the troops and Iran will be toppled within a fortnite.

Now I can add finally add some flavor to my bland, UFC branded hot dogs. My next cookout shall be a hit!

Just ordered the Elderflower/Parsley/Oregano blend
<Kobe213>

I can see TJ now...
AE31383D-E9FB-4A4C-B92F-1FD0B2B50B2B.jpeg

Gotta respect his hustle but he would have been wiser to just hire some spokespeople to peddle his goods, his image is tainted with the peds cheating.

I just tried their food, it's really good, and now for some reason I look like Tyron Woodley.....probably not related

"I quickly realized one of the biggest parts of achieving that condition is diet – and a pretty strict one at that."

Diet and..

DxLC_nbWoAA7L9T.jpg
Good god!! His liver and kidneys are fucking WORKING , no breaks!!!! Lol

He sure did! ... like 3 years ago. Great breaking news tho!!!!

Back