Tj dillashaw looking small. Post USADA possibly?

I cant believe this thread has ecalated into a racial discussion because the fucking snake was black. ahhahahah

Somewhere in this thread a fake account could probably be traced back to Luke Thomas.

Im high as fuck and this thread hass been thoroughly entertaining

f0pyxd.jpg

The majority of people using these snake jokes are just losers copying Conor. Yeah Dillashaw is such a snake huh, he followed his coach and won the belt. Damm it would be better to stay with team alpha male so you then could hate on him being a beta male if he had lost to Cruz in a potential fight later on. Haters always will find a way to hate. Amusing to say the least.

The majority of people using these snake jokes are just losers copying Conor. Yeah Dillashaw is such a snake huh, he followed his coach and won the belt. Damm it would be better to stay with team alpha male so you then could hate on him being a beta male if he had lost to Cruz in a potential fight later on. Haters always will find a way to hate. Amusing to say the least.
herp a derbb uhh blerrgghh

Shut the fuck up lmao I see it all the time & I'm finally saying- fuck the white people who undermine blm by saying anything in the world matters "too"

dont tell me stfu
you stfu

Back