Tj dillashaw looking small. Post USADA possibly?

the snake in the grass thing doesn't make a lick of sense, but i lol'd.
Snake in a box makes perfect sense though

cardboard_box_by_awinnerwasyou.jpg

I don't get it.

I mean I get it was an attempt at humor, I just don't get how people can shit out the same tired ass jokes and think they're original.

Well I think it was cause we werent expecting a small ass tiny little snake and instead thought it was going to show a picture of TJ looking smaller. That is 1 small ass tiny little snake though, agree?

Snake in a box makes perfect sense though

cardboard_box_by_awinnerwasyou.jpg

I like to think of myself as a snake at my job. Also would bang that chick next to that loser who is not a snake in the box. Even though I have yet to see her face. Pretty sure she has an okay face or hot one,

Shut the fuck up lmao I see it all the time & I'm finally saying- fuck the white people who undermine blm by saying anything in the world matters "too"

I'm black, stop being a pussy. This is an MMA forum take your social concerns to a place where people would actually give a fuck.

Ujelly?

@james31 and I killing the game.

I'm mad as hell that about the first 7000 of my posts came before the like system was introduced. I feel like my talents were greatly wasted.

I feel for Yoel Romero wasting all of his prime years in Cuba not getting paid for his accolades and then only getting into MMA at the end of his athletic prime....but like Yoel, I'm advanced enough to still slay these youngins.

Gonna get me some PEDs (Posting enhancing drugs) and I'll show you!

I'm mad as hell that about the first 7000 of my posts came before the like system was introduced. I feel like my talents were greatly wasted.

I feel for Yoel Romero wasting all of his prime years in Cuba not getting paid for his accolades and then only getting into MMA at the end of his athletic prime....but like Yoel, I'm advanced enough to still slay these youngins.

Gonna get me some PEDs (Posting enhancing drugs) and I'll show you!
Or you could just go off on Cyborg with a decade+ account, get banned, and start a new account. That would fix the ratio.

Snakes are so unnatural. What other animal is basically a living ROPE with no limbs?

I don't know dude. It's about perspective and the lighting.

Give the people what they want.

Back