TJ did a proper number on Barao

No one ever liked Barao to begin with. He only got attention because of his padded record.

Once the 0 was gone no one cares anymore with a guy like that.

The second TJ loss put a stamp on anyone caring about him.
<{cruzshake}>

he was exciting

yeah who's to say you were religiously visiting sherdog everyday in these 14 years? I at least have a post record to show

That's easy enough to check if someone were bored buddy. There are date stamps on every post.

Man, feels like I am describing color to the blind.

Quality over quantity... I'll leave you with that nugget of wisdom Edith Bunker style.

That's easy enough to check if someone were bored buddy. There are date stamps on every post.

Man, feels like I am describing color to the blind.

Quality over quantity... I'll leave you with that nugget of wisdom Edith Bunker style.
a post every year, who cares. I can do that in a month

a post every year, who cares. I can do that in a month

Thank you for pointing that out...

And btw not going to dispute your math skills but my average is 32 posts per month.

I put Barao in a special category with Junior Dos Santos, and Antonio Nogueira as top 3 level guys who's careers pretty much got derailed twice by their superior arch nemesis

You added he’s not the best, as it was completely unnecessary I simply wanted to know why. Your post was great. I however am not the TS

It seems you misread/misinterpreted what I wanted to say.
I mean I started the phrase with "TJ did great against Barao."
My point was that it was not so much that TJ "broke" Barao (though twice losing that badly obviously was what did the trick), but the point had more to do with Barao (or Silva, or Fedor, etc) and their own mental state (after the loss) than what TJ did per se.

But if you look at it, Fedor loss (to Werdum) was bigger (in terms of accomplishment) since Fedor was the consensus unbeatable GOAT... or what Cain did to Junior was bigger in terms of the beating Junior took from Cain... and that is what I meant about "not being the best".

I did not mean in the sense TJ was not the best of his division (which IMO he is still not but he can certainly become and very soon...
But he certainly is the top guy there, and I don't think anyone can question it.

It seems you misread/misinterpreted what I wanted to say.
I mean I started the phrase with "TJ did great against Barao."
My point was that it was not so much that TJ "broke" Barao (though twice losing that badly obviously was what did the trick), but the point had more to do with Barao (or Silva, or Fedor, etc) and their own mental state (after the loss) than what TJ did per se.

But if you look at it, Fedor loss (to Werdum) was bigger (in terms of accomplishment) since Fedor was the consensus unbeatable GOAT... or what Cain did to Junior was bigger in terms of the beating Junior took from Cain... and that is what I meant about "not being the best".

I did not mean in the sense TJ was not the best of his division (which IMO he is still not but he can certainly become and very soon...
But he certainly is the top guy there, and I don't think anyone can question it.
Maybe, I’m not backtracking lol

Being a member for 14 years is a commitment, 4 years is a hobby...
@Toco

MMA forum gents. If I had an account that makes me look committed I’d create a second account happily accepting the casual moniker. A commitment here leaves a window for comments like “the only time you aren’t here is when you’re busy licking Cheeto dust off your Mamas chins” or “Virgin”
Crazy right?

Barao was always fake, and the beginning of the interim belt nonsense

Cruz would have won

Shit you guys

My girlfriend is dragging me up to Clearwater to get my sperm tested.

Fucking nervous about this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back