TJ’s GOATness - TBD

I could make that list and it would be about as long as a list of people who have accomplished as much as MM has.

The guy deserved to get paid.

Haha, you can't make that list of UFC fighters who got paid their asking $2 MILLION for 1 fight, can you?

Just admit it , Minnie Mouse ducked TJ and the slickest way he could've done it was to ask Dana for some outrageous sum of money for ONE fight, so he can say that Dana wouldn't pay him.

Let's look at his PPV numbers:

UFC 191 Johnson vs. Dodson 2 2015.09.05 115,000 PPV
UFC 186 Johnson vs. Horiguchi 2015.04.25 125,000
UFC 174 Johnson vs. Bagautinov 2014.06.14 115,000

No wonder he went to FREE Fight Night after these 3 disasters. And he wants $2 Million? C'mon son. He was so happy he lost his UFC belt, because now he has a legit excuse to duck TJ. Let's see if the Japanese will pay him $2 Million for 1 fight.

Title defenses are an important factor yes but it isn’t the bottom line imo.

Two names come to mind when considering the GOAT BW:
1) Barao - TJ wiped the floor with, twice.
2) Cruz - Tj went neck and neck with and then went on to twice finish the only BW to ever beat Cruz.

He’s in the conversation without a doubt.

and I never said he was the GOAT, I said he may be. Did you stop reading half way through the OP? I even put TBD in the thread title.
So is TJ still the greatest ever? Just checking.

“He’s in the conversation without a doubt.

and I never said he was the GOAT, I said he may be. Did you stop reading half way through the OP? I even put TBD in the thread title.”

So is TJ still the greatest ever? Just checking.

205EC306-669E-4C07-B825-0C19123310EA.gif

Back