Tito, you should be soooooooo proud for beating a middleweight...

If anything I would question Schlemenko "randomly calling out" Tito lol.

I'm allowed to give Tito no credit, because I figured he'd win easily with the size advantage. But a lot of people here gave Tito no shot and the betting odds were way off. Still, Tito had no right to celebrate, since he essentially beat a WW that isn't on anyone's radar as being top of anything. The guy that Drew McFedries almost killed in seconds in the UFC, Jordan Radev, knocked out Storm.

Looked lethargic, slow, and lost on the feet. His shots were like molasses and then he has the gall to act like he beat a top contender in his weight class after outweigh Shlemenko by 20 pounds?

He's in for a rude wake up call by any 205'er. Hell...I think Mexicutioner would own him.

He gets called out by a fighter, accepts the fight, everyone says he is going to lose, odds put him as the underdog... He wins, and he should be ashamed of winning?

Go fuck yourself TS. You're a bitch.

I hope they put him against an interesting prospect next.

Dude was supposed to lose and won. If he lost you'd be saying he's a clown. He wins you saw he's a clown. That's nonsense. Alexander is a great fighter no matter what. Plus Tito had a huge lay off so he had some rust.

Tito looked stiff and slow us fuck. But hey what ever. This is what the old dogs should do. Fight guys at the lower weight.

Looked lethargic, slow, and lost on the feet. His shots were like molasses and then he has the gall to act like he beat a top contender in his weight class after outweigh Shlemenko by 20 pounds?

He's in for a rude wake up call by any 205'er. Hell...I think Mexicutioner would own him.

U mad?
titodance.gif

What are you talking about? This was like Rocky 4.

Storm was eating steroid-laden cake all week pre-fight and Tito was fighting for money to rebuild the children's hospital. Also, the fight took place in the Russian district of Memphis.

he beat one of the best MWs in the world...he should be proud.

Back