Tito, you should be soooooooo proud for beating a middleweight...

SamuraiofMexico

Jien-Cannon
@Green
Reaction score
Looked lethargic, slow, and lost on the feet. His shots were like molasses and then he has the gall to act like he beat a top contender in his weight class after outweigh Shlemenko by 20 pounds?

He's in for a rude wake up call by any 205'er. Hell...I think Mexicutioner would own him.

Who cares. He's been through a lot. Let him have his fun.

Well, people said he was going to get crumpled by him...so he should be happy,

Storm called him out. At least he stepped up and fought him even though it was a lose lose situation. Good for him.

Well, people said he was going to get crumpled by him...so he should be happy,

Exactly. People on here were still banking on him to lose. He wins, people still want to shit on him. Fuckin shertards I tell ya....

No shock here I've always said Storm was sloppy and not very good.

Last time I checked Jones fought 3 middleweights. (Machida,Chael,Vitor).....

Let's not forget what Tito has done for the sport....he has earned some respect...not a fan of Tito, but a fan of any of the early guys who have helped promote the Sport...

the fight was a gimme.

we all understand ok

Fedor fought two middle weights during the height of his career, and he even managed to lose to one of them.

Haters gonna hate...

if anything, fights like these prove just how good some of the guys like BJ penn are who had success above their natural weight class.

He was way bigger, but he got called out and won. He has not won much over the past few years. He is allowed to be happy. By downplaying the win all you do is take away from Shlemenko, who is a good fighter.

I'm looking on the bright side. Tito winning tonight means that I will get to see him take a beating at least 3 more times :icon_lol:

Looked lethargic, slow, and lost on the feet. His shots were like molasses and then he has the gall to act like he beat a top contender in his weight class after outweigh Shlemenko by 20 pounds?

He's in for a rude wake up call by any 205'er. Hell...I think Mexicutioner would own him.

he was +425 underdog lol. its a HUGE deal that he won. its actually almost as shocking as the win he got on bader according to the odds. mostly everyone was saying that schlemenko was going to destroy tito and now that he lost theyre saying "tito was too big, it wasnt fair", acting like as if you didnt know he had the size advantage before the fight.

Back