Tito Vs Chael II in the works

I love this fight. Last chael fight has just been embarassing, yet he´s out there talking smack.
Remember his roll against fedor?

Tito made clear he´s not going to submit "Chale", his trash talk and posting is cringy but i love it. Can´t wait for tito entrance to Limp Bizkit in his gear with flames.

I would LOVE if they do winner takes all like Tito suggests.

Boring!!! If Chael decided to actually fight instead of throwing "Tito's last fight" , this one will be one sided....for all his heel, Sonnen is actually a good fighter cause of dat wrasllin. Tito is done...done...done

Isn't pummeling just fighting for position in a clinch?
Actually, yeah. That sounds pretty accurate.

as i said before

Ortiz

I guess why retire when you can make another couple hundred thousand dollars for said retirement.

Chael needs to box Tito for the first round. Start to grapple in the mid 2nd when he is the fresher guy.

I honestly want to see this. DAZN streamed to my Smart TV for the win.

I like Chael, but he gets his ass kicked and quits against anyone who can neutralize his grappling. There are many examples of this. Tito wins handily again. Not worth watching.

caption for the chael picture : " im pointing to the location where I want the needle of turinabol "
doctor : please chael, its effective administered orally.
chael : a republican never does oral doc
doctor : as you wish... (under breath) god have mercy on us all...

I like Chael, but he gets his ass kicked and quits against anyone who can neutralize his grappling. There are many examples of this. Tito wins handily again. Not worth watching.

Not worth watching? All Sonnen and Ortiz fights are worth watching.

The press conference will be entertaining.

Will Chael beat literally the worst fighter of all time? Let's watch on Spike TV!

That's fucking stupid. What a waste of everyone's time.

Why? if he wants to come back for another fight do something new like Rampage or Fedor if he loses to Bader.

Back