• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tito Ortiz wants to become a Cop, “Cops are the good guys”

He's a very strong/ fit guy, and actually very caring and empathetic. He'd make a great cop.

Not surprising coming from this idiot, if you try to become a cop today as the world is burning just be forewarned that you will be nothing but a tool, a mercenary that will work for the elites interest and not to Serve and Protect your community

Ortiz would literally need an interpreter to read the criminals their rights ..... not fucking happening lol

"My name is detective Tito Ortiz. I'm a cop you idiot!"

BlueSpottedGoose-max-1mb.gif

"Hi, let me tell you what you have...your license, proof of registration, and insurance?"

Not surprising coming from this idiot, if you try to become a cop today as the world is burning just be forewarned that you will be nothing but a tool, a mercenary that will work for the elites interest and not to Serve and Protect your community
Truth.

Imagine having to deal with his stuttering nonsensical babble during a traffic stop...?

“I monitor this street 5 times a week 6 times a day 56 weeks and month and I’m going to tell you what were you driving in miles per limit over the hour?”
Rofl

For all the shit American police get, they put up with shit htat cops in almost any country I've been to would not. We just have tooons of violent crime, that's why people are getting shot. Put the American police in like Japan or something, and no you wouldn't see any problems. You don't see Asian Americans having problems with American police either. Our people are just violent, crime ridden, and absolutely disrespectful. People commit tons of violent crime and act like disrespectful little bitches, and then complain about the best and one of the most honest police forces in the world because that's what thugs do.

There are 5 ways countries deal with crime:
Dishonestly:
- High crime rates, but poor: too poor to fight crime. the police get the option of "lead or silver" from criminals and choose silver.
- High crime rates, rich, but don't use police to fight crime: the police make a deal with a mob to look the other way, and in return the mob cleans up the streets. Many countries do this. The body count still exists and it's much higher; it's just the mob stacking bodies of criminals instead of the police, and so the police look good 'on paper'.
Honestly:
- Low crime rates; the police don't have to do much.
- High crime rates, poor: too poor to do policing with stuff like due process and rights. instead they fight crime by becoming totalitarian. The body count still exists and it's much higher; it's just reported honestly.
- High crime rates, rich, and do use the police to fight crime: America -- literally the only country in the world that actually has high crime rates and takes an honest, legal stance against crime.

Last edited:
Can you imagine Tito trying to read someone their rights?
<{Joewithit}>

"I have the right to remain you silent. If you want me to waive my right.Everything you say will be used against me."

What does this post even mean?

Sorry, I was hammered when I posted that.

I meant that cops are mostly just regular dudes, 40% of whom abuse their spouses. I figured that Tito, being a former UFC champion would be terrifying as a cop.

Regular dudes in uniform are beating people senseless in the streets so it would be exponentially worse if the police recruited former UFC fighters.

Back