Tito ortiz back in the UFC!!

I don't see him

he's there, but that "Hall" is meaningless..

I guess he re-retired then? Good.

MPLsUcj.png

for every other guy they have "last fight: UFC XXX" but for Forrest they have "defeated TIto" lol.. they should have had "went bonkers and ruined Tito's retirement"...

But who is "the People's Champ." Certainly that is not Tito Ortiz, who everyone loves to hate.

Shlemenko will finish him with strikes to the body lol

I love Forest but he really did ruin Titos retirement, and honestly ruined it for Rogan. That should have been their moment, their last post fight interview with a proper send off.

MPLsUcj.png

for every other guy they have "last fight: UFC XXX" but for Forrest they have "defeated TIto" lol.. they should have had "went bonkers and ruined Tito's retirement"...

Lol just noticed that. Damn ufc is starting to become a joke! Smh.

Temporarily removing Tito from the hall was the UFC's way of screwing with his head before the Storm fight. Just a little harmless torllin'.

MPLsUcj.png

Forrest is also the only UFC a Hall of Famer to retire on a win...

I don't get why they put the current age of every fighter down? So 50 years from now when anyone looks at this list with names like Cody McKenzie and Brendan Schaub in the Hall of Fame we will see that Chuck Liddell is 91 and still sporting a Mohawk?

In reality all the UFC is doing is competing with the likes of the WWE with having a Hall of Fame, doesn't really mean that much, better off having a League of Legends or something more apt for a Real Combat Sport rather than based off past achievements with weak competition, if anything Matt Hughes had the toughest fights, then followed by Chuck Liddell.

I love Forest but he really did ruin Titos retirement, and honestly ruined it for Rogan. That should have been their moment, their last post fight interview with a proper send off.

it was appalling of him

MPLsUcj.png

The funniest part is, Forrest didn't win that fight. Tito scored two knockdowns in two different rounds, pretty uneventful match otherwise, if anything the decision should have gone to him.

The funniest part is, Forrest didn't win that fight. Tito scored two knockdowns in two different rounds, pretty uneventful match otherwise, if anything the decision should have gone to him.

Yeah that was a BS decision from what I remember. Forrest spoiling the party afterwards didn't help either.

MPLsUcj.png

Yeah cause it's not like Tito actually retired and/or ruined Mark Coleman's retirement....

Back