Tito ortiz back in the UFC!!

The funniest part is, Forrest didn't win that fight. Tito scored two knockdowns in two different rounds, pretty uneventful match otherwise, if anything the decision should have gone to him.

I dunno Petey, it was a pretty close fight I thought. Tito go the knockdowns in the 2nd and 3rd I think? Forrest seemed to be doubling, sometimes tripling up on punches to Tito. I think the only round I gave Tito was the 3rd because he got a knockdown and a takedown.

Really was a close fight though.

Yeah cause it's not like Tito actually retired and/or ruined Mark Coleman's retirement....

This is illogical.

B ruins A's party so C ruins B's party even though C and A have nothing to do with each other.

This is illogical.

B ruins A's party so C ruins B's party even though C and A have nothing to do with each other.

You're right in that regard, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was that people largely overlook Tito ruining Coleman's retirement and then call what Forrest did atrocious.

I'm not saying what Forrest did was okay, I just don't like when people forget things like that solely so they can bash on a fighter (not saying you were bashing, just some posters on Sherdog who like to).

I don't love Forest but he really did ruin Titos retirement, and honestly ruined it for Rogan. That should have been their moment, their last post fight interview with a proper send off.

Agree. Forrest embarrassed himself

You're right in that regard, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was that people largely overlook Tito ruining Coleman's retirement and then call what Forrest did atrocious.

I'm not saying what Forrest did was okay, I just don't like when people forget things like that solely so they can bash on a fighter (not saying you were bashing, just some posters on Sherdog who like to).

I know what you're saying. Don't worry, there's a lot better stuff out there to hang on Tito.

Back