Tito: Cyborg would have a easy KO against Rousey

I believe both Holm and Tate said they'd fight Cyborg at over 135, so that sure makes Ronda look bad right off the bat.
Of course they said they would. They know that the UFC has Cybro under contract to fight at 135 lbs and that the fight won't happen unless she makes 135 lbs. So they get to make Rousey look bad knowing that that fight will NEVER happen.

Hard to say. I don't think Cyborg is at all an "out fighter" like Holly so that she could be quickly clinched by Ronda every time she waded in. Also I don't think Cyborg has the superb takedown defense that Holly has. So it would be a completely different fight. You might look at her fight against Coenen to get some idea of the structure of the fight - not necessarily the outcome. But it would be a completely different fight from the Holm/Rousey fight and hard to predict.

Would be nice if Cyborg did not run away and demand to be cut when offered Ronda so we could find out.

Dont agree.Styles make fights.Holm was elusive and had ronda chasing her, running head first into shots.

Cyborg goes forward like a bull just like ronda and was running into shots just as badly in that kickboxing fight she had.

Still feel like they would both bull rush to the center then its throw and armbar

Styles make fights but making that argument doesn't necessarily mean it would play out differently than Holm/Rousey. As long as Cyborg can defend the TD, which is a big question mark, she should will be able to starch RR easily on the feet; whether she is a pressure fight or counter striker.

Tito Ortiz said in his interview that Cyborg would have a easy win over Rousey like as Holm did. Whats your views about this & here is the full story
http://www.mmanews.us/ortiz-said-cyborg-would-have-knocked-rousey-out-as-holm-did/
But she didnt because she ducked Rousey, got out of her UFC contract, got busted for steroids and lost the biggest payday of her life. Oh, and she fights nobodies and never has beens for $135 and a box of condoms for the win bonus

Cyborg already was at her target weight for fighting at 135 (she was 15lbs lighter than her 145 weight). She even agreed to multiple fights in the UFC at 135 ... she just refused to fight Ronda at 135.

Of course they said they would. They know that the UFC has Cybro under contract to fight at 135 lbs and that the fight won't happen unless she makes 135 lbs. So they get to make Rousey look bad knowing that that fight will NEVER happen.
What ultimately is your point here? Do you think Ronda beats Cyborg? Do you think Ronda wants to fight Cyborg? I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm just not sure what your end game is here. I think Cyborg smokes Ronda, I don't think Ronda wants any part of her, and I don't think the UFC wanted any part of that fight knowing what a huge risk it would be going from 1M PPV buys with Ronda as the champ versus 150K with Cyborg as the champ.

What ultimately is your point here? Do you think Ronda beats Cyborg? Do you think Ronda wants to fight Cyborg? I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm just not sure what your end game is here. I think Cyborg smokes Ronda, I don't think Ronda wants any part of her, and I don't think the UFC wanted any part of that fight knowing what a huge risk it would be going from 1M PPV buys with Ronda as the champ versus 150K with Cyborg as the champ.
I just like dispelling bullsh!t like what you're saying here. I already pointed out that its BS that the UFC didn't want the fight because they tried over and over again to make the fight happen, but Cybro was the reason why it never happened.

You can think Cybro smokes Rousey all you want. Just accept that Cybro smoking Rousey didn't happen because of Cybro.

And I just can't stand juicers. Especially women who take men's roids to beat up women. That some extra level of despicability there.

Back