Tito: Cyborg would have a easy KO against Rousey

Very true.

This thread will surely crumple the panties of Ronda's whiteknights.

I've thought this for long before the Holly fight...

In before silly Dilly's who say Cyborg has no punching power cause she doesn't "KO" people...

Good. He also said Cyborg is the best female MMA athlete in the world and that's also very true.

Ronda has more KO power. She KO'd Bethe Correia and the only person to defeat her. Once ever

I think she'd win but it wouldn't at all be like the Holm fight, Cyborg is a come forward brawler and Rousey comes forward too, I'd be surprised if it lasted longer than 1 round, the first to make a mistake would likely be the loser.

Some will call me crazy but I'd favour Holm over Cyborg if they were to fight in the UFC.

So why didn't she just cut the 10 pounds then? You had several YEARS, not months, YEARS to make it to 135 and she cancelled every drop and catchweight attempt.

I'm ashamed to admit I only realised how obvious this was after the Holm fight

no, this fight would go very differently than holm vs rousey. holm can box and move and feint and punch. she knows where her feet are and what distance she wants to be.

cyborg rushes forward to brawl. she would be in the clinch fairly fast. also, i'm not saying ronda is stronger than cyborg but cyborg has never ko'd someone cold in an mma fight. they were all tko's by a punch hurting her opponent then unanswered punches. ronda DID straight up ko someone.

So why didn't she just cut the 10 pounds then? You had several YEARS, not months, YEARS to make it to 135 and she cancelled every drop and catchweight attempt.
So we know the UFC signed a contract with Cyborg presumably so she could make weight and fight Ronda's class. Now is it too farfetched to imagine the UFC was actually paying her to stay at her weight class and never go to the UFC to fight Ronda? Don't you find it odd that the fighter chose not to make lots of money fighting Rousey, win or lose, and chose to stay in fucking Invicta fc instead? How likely is it that she was actually being pressed and hidden by Zuffa? Because I think that's very likely.

Great, she should fight Ronda while she is still champ and has all that popularity...oh wait, you are late about 6 months.

Cyborg missed such a great chance via being stubborn.

So we know the UFC signed a contract with Cyborg presumably so she could make weight and fight Ronda's class. Now is it too farfetched to imagine the UFC was actually paying her to stay at her weight class and never go to the UFC to fight Ronda? Don't you find it odd that the fighter chose not to make lots of money fighting Rousey, win or lose, and chose to stay in fucking Invicta fc instead? How likely is it that she was actually being pressed and hidden by Zuffa? Because I think that's very likely.

Well since we are going the CT route why not just pay every Rousey opponent to take a dive? Why not just pay Holly to lose too while we are at it? Yes it is odd that Cyborg decided to stay in Invicta, but it certainly isn't the first odd/stupid thing that either Cyborg or her manager Tito has done.

Well since we are going the CT route why not just pay every Rousey opponent to take a dive? Why not just pay Holly to lose too while we are at it? Yes it is odd that Cyborg decided to stay in Invicta, but it certainly isn't the first odd/stupid thing that either Cyborg or her manager Tito has done.
Ronda losing means Zuffa would lose a lot of money from PPV. Ronda losing to Cyborg would be absolutely atrocious since Cyborg is ugly, nasty and brazilian, so a lot more PPV money down the drain. Zuffa is Cyborg's employer. Zuffa had a very different contract with Cyborg (as far as I can tell) and was paying her, is still paying her, 'to cut weight'. CT? Yes. But only a fool doesn't believe that some conspiracies are real.

Ronda losing means Zuffa would lose a lot of money from PPV. Ronda losing to Cyborg would be absolutely atrocious since Cyborg is ugly, nasty and brazilian, so a lot more PPV money down the drain. Zuffa is Cyborg's employer. Zuffa had a very different contract with Cyborg (as far as I can tell) and was paying her, is still paying her, 'to cut weight'. CT? Yes. But only a fool doesn't believe that some conspiracies are real.

You could take that stupid logic and apply it to any CT or stupid statement. 9/11 was inside job, oh you don't believe that? You're a fool cause it could be true. Hitler didn't commit suicide, don't believe me? You're a fool. Bin Laden is still alive, you're a fool if you don't believe it since some conspiracies could be real. Loch Ness monster is real, you'd be a fool to believe that some myths aren't real. Same with bigfoot.

Some CTs could be real, so you'd be a fool to question my CT. Perfect logic...fucking LOL

Dont agree.Styles make fights.Holm was elusive and had ronda chasing her, running head first into shots.

Cyborg goes forward like a bull just like ronda and was running into shots just as badly in that kickboxing fight she had.

Still feel like they would both bull rush to the center then its throw and armbar

Back