Tito: Cyborg was offered & accepted Ronda fight in Cowboys Stadium

Even at 145, Rousey murks Justino. But Cryroid wants to fight a major league champion from her minor league perch. She has literally nothing to lose, making Ronda the one risking everything. It's incredible that Tito is such a horrendous advisor and spokesperson.

Yeah, I doubt they would offer it unless Cyborg would fight at 135 before that.

She shared third/fourth place, and then sought refuge from actual competition by hiding in one of the weakest divisions combat sports has ever known.

Good point. 145 IS the weakest division in MMA history. If it wasn't for 135, nobody would care about women yet, and Joanna would still be a nobody. Cyroid really needs to get with the program; too bad she juiced herself out of relevance, because she gets smashed at any weight IMO.

Exactly my point. She hasn't challenged herself in 7 years.
Glad you agree that she hasn't done anything of note since.

I noticed that in ronda's short career, she's won an olympic medal and two professional world championships in two orgs. You're flailing here, because you're so emotionally attached to a grotesque convicted cheater. I guess we all have role models.

Prince is doing some hardcore jock riding in here. Fight that good fight, homie.

Tito at Mcdonald's...

"I'd like a cheeseburger without no onions, please."
-?? Sir,I'm confused. Are you saying you want that with or without onions?
"That's what I said, put without nothing onions!" (starts to dig grave)

"Ronda will have her hand not raised"

Awww Tito, still grasping at the English language I see. That's why he could never be a promoter, that one press conference he did with Cyborg was absolutely cringeworthy.

Princeofpain made himself look a total retard in this thread, well every thread he's ever been in really.

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_3.gif

Meh she is an MMA fighter...more of a brawler as well. Pretty much any MMA fighter in a kickboxing fight or muaythai fight would get mauled.

Very few have crossed over and found success in and pure striking competition...only one that really comes to mind is Overeem.

Allegedly Tito is no longer her manager so I wonder what he gets out of keeping her name in the papers. I don't have much regard for Tito, but he isn't a complete dummy. He can see an opportunity but what is the angle for him personally?

As for the actual claim, if he means the upcoming Aldo McGregor card in December then it's not happening unless a miracle (or whatever the opposite of the miracle is) occurs. Something so terrible that the card would be on the verge of being cancelled would have to happen. Furthermore Dana and Lorenzo would need to have a near death experience and the ghost of Tito's Pocketbook would have to scare them into making the match.

Tito at Mcdonald's...

"I'd like a cheeseburger without no onions, please."
-?? Sir,I'm confused. Are you saying you want that with or without onions?
"That's what I said, put without nothing onions!" (starts to dig grave)

Fuckin lol

@ 7:15

[YT]ABfr4gdCxEQ[/YT]

Tito said the ball is in Rowdy's court? NO, ITS IS NOT. Cyborg has to prove that she can make 135 before the UFC will make this fight. She makes the cut and can still fight, and win, then the UFC will make this fight and the ball is then in Rowdy's court.

Good. So if this match doesn't happen, we KNOW it's because Ronda doesn't want it.

"& Ronda will have her hand not raised."

I can fully hear that ^ in Tito's voice.

Ronda's next interview:

"I think i'm going down to the 115 division."

Once you pull your head out of your ass you'll realize that Justino will fail another test for PEDs before your stupid contention happens. After all, cyROID ruined the fight @ 145 by pissing hot to fight a 125lber.

Back