Tito: Cyborg was offered & accepted Ronda fight in Cowboys Stadium

Impressive hey? Cyborg had the guts to take on a larger woman, in a sport that woman dominates. She challenged herself.
When was the last time Rousey challenged herself? She left a competitive sport to beat up on regional (at best) level competition in MMA.

Not saying Cyborg would kill her, just that Rousey lacks that competitive spirit she may once have had.

What has Cyborg done clean?

Impressive hey? Cyborg had the guts to take on a larger woman, in a sport that woman dominates. She challenged herself.
When was the last time Rousey challenged herself? She left a competitive sport to beat up on regional (at best) level competition in MMA.

Not saying Cyborg would kill her, just that Rousey lacks that competitive spirit she may once have had.

So you think Cyborg would pass on $5 million fights (what ronda makes) to fight Baars for $80k?

Cyborg did that because she had nothing else to do, there are no fights at 145, and she is making peanuts compared to Ronda.

If that were the mentality, she wouldn't have taken on a woman she had little realistic chance of beating, and taking the hit of a loss to her otherwise dominant aura.
unless the woman she stood to take a loss to paid more and got her more exposure and the fact that the loss would mean nothing.

Exactly my point. She hasn't challenged herself in 7 years.
Glad you agree that she hasn't done anything of note since.

Still more than cyborg has ever done.
And she didn't have to cheat by taking steroids and rigging scales.

She also doesn't challenge 115lbs fighters to move up in weight.

she's became champion landed movie roles she's the reason wmma is in the ufc.

difference is cyborg wasn't locked into a contract with ufc that wont let you fight outside of their organization. You think once she signs with ufc she could go do those type of big fights??

Zuffa makes the business decisions, and theres a million reasons why for them this fight needs to take place at 135. Having it anything above makes no sense with their current business structure.
So to make it simple, even if ronda said hey, lets do this at 140, ufc would turn that down, and still make them compete at 135.

Just be happy cyborg is willing to do what oit takes to make the fight happen at this point, oppose to making a 145 division this is her only option

lol is this serious or is this a troll?? No one can be that dumb even if you don't like ronda.

Last couple months have been Cyborg talking shit while also saying she can't make weight.

It'd be hilarious to see what Dana would do if Cyborg missed weight. Has he ever cancelled a fight the day before because of it? I'm pretty certain something would happen to protect his little Honda.

This will not be the optimal Cyborg. Let's just make this clear right now.

So when/if Ronda beats her, she won't beat optimal Cyborg.

A pus*y move by the UFC.

Right, because Ronda, the UFC 135 pound champion, should change weight to fight a non-title fight in a weight class that doesn't exist, against a fighter not even in the UFC. :rolleyes:

That fight is not happening. Ronda will keep ducking.

That fight is not happening. Ronda will keep ducking.

*cyborg you mean

Rondas never ducked, hasn't had a chance to even duck. Cyborgs had the chance at this fight its been offered to her many times, now she found a way to make it work.
so none is really ducking here lol. But cyborg has always been the only one who could make it happen. Once with the ufc, ronda never had a choice, she doesn't make their business decisions

she's became champion landed movie roles she's the reason wmma is in the ufc.

Becoming UFC champion at wbw isn't much of an accomplishment, and certainly not a challenge to someone who's experienced actual competition.
What do bad movie roles have to do with competitive accomplishments? Maybe you misunderstood "challenged herself".

difference is cyborg wasn't locked into a contract with ufc that wont let you fight outside of their organization. You think once she signs with ufc she could go do those type of big fights??

Ronda's been locked into a UFC contract for 2 years, and has not challenged herself for 5-7.
This difference is irrelevant.

Zuffa makes the business decisions, and theres a million reasons why for them this fight needs to take place at 135. Having it anything above makes no sense with their current business structure.
So to make it simple, even if ronda said hey, lets do this at 140, ufc would turn that down, and still make them compete at 135.

Any particular reason you threw this in here? I'm not a part of the "who's ducking who" stupidity. I'm just pointing out that it's pretty weak to make fun of Cyborg for challenging herself to defend Ronda who hasn't even tried to challenge herself at any point since people started caring who she is.

Just be happy cyborg is willing to do what oit takes to make the fight happen at this point, oppose to making a 145 division this is her only option

Cyborg's division is as pathetic as Rousey's (more so, really) and neither of them has any potential challenge aside from one another. I don't care about the ducking talk, because it's meaningless speculation with little basis in reality.
I would like Ronda more if she were pushing for that fight, at any weight possible, but I don't think it's necessary for a champion to challenge themselves. But it is respectable.

I also happen to think Ronda should be the favourite to win, but not by a landslide, and I think it would actually be a competitive affair. Something her division is not capable of providing.

lol is this serious or is this a troll?? No one can be that dumb even if you don't like ronda.

Perfectly serious.
Holding the UFC WBW belt is not a noteworthy achievement in the context of her resume.

Back