• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tito Claims Anderson Hit Him In Back Of His Head

Even Couture didn't bother bringing it up when Brock dropped him with that:

But it wouldn't be Tito if he didn't have a bullshit excuse after a loss, it's some kind of tradition for us.

normal-its-normal.gif

Those first few left baby hooks Tito threw were honestly one of the most adorable things I've seen.

Bullshit.

the right hook was pinpoint to the chin. that punch probably scrambled Tito's already CTE'd brain

Yeah unfortunately he is pretty close to not being able to make money fighting, and I get the sense that he doesn’t have much of anything saved so… hope it works out for him
Maybe it was eating steaks 3 times a day.. a day and a half

the guy is winning the fight game. has made millions many times over. might not manage it all the best but in terms of winning at the fight game tito did that while losing a lot of big fights and avoiding money fights.
Avoiding money fights are you crazy? At the time his fights vs shamrock and chuck were the biggest fights in UFC history

Funny how no one else is claiming that...

Avoiding money fights are you crazy? At the time his fights vs shamrock and chuck were the biggest fights in UFC history

he avoided chuck for a long time. i feel like that and a few other big fights aside from shamrock were dumb to avoid

chael says tito took a dive, then called out logan. good way to make quick $$$.

Tito didn't dive, he's just that bad at striking and Anderson is that good.

As far as levels go, Anderson is a red belt and Tito is like a blue belt.

Back