Title Interval Timer

stryker505

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just bought this timer and I am trying to use it in my workouts. I watched the Title interval training DVD but the workouts on there were very specific to boxing. I haven

we got something like that in our gym....the sound is crazy annoying

at are gym we set it for 5 minute rounds 1 minute intervels and go 5 exersies 1 minute each heres an example 1pushups 2squats 3jumprope 4bearcrawl 5clinch fighting with partner we have like 100 differnt things we use and mix and match diffrent days for aney wher from 3 to 9 rounds

combatjujitsu said:
at are gym we set it for 5 minute rounds 1 minute intervels and go 5 exersies 1 minute each heres an example 1pushups 2squats 3jumprope 4bearcrawl 5clinch fighting with partner we have like 100 differnt things we use and mix and match diffrent days for aney wher from 3 to 9 rounds

Thanks-I will give that a try.

Cung Le (K-1) has a dvd that will kick your ass. At least from a cardio standpoint. All the exercises are done with an interval time like yours.
This is conditioning stuff so don't expect to apply it exactly to fighting. You can mix your own stuff in as well. Seriously, one of the best workout videos I've ever purchased.

Just be creative. We use it in 15 and 30 second intervals from everything like holding Thaipads to push ups and medicine ball drills. For instance you could alternate between mountain climbers and pushups at every bell for one round. On the heavy bag you could for instance change between speed and power for a round during the interval beeps. I also like to use it to change my stance from orthodox to southpaw when doing drills. Instead of counting reps you go for time intervals...

Back