Title fights with the least damage inflicted

More stupidity.

There was plenty of damage inflicted last night. It's just that Jones and Cormier are tough guys who are extremely hard to finish. Jones ate plenty of hard shots from Cormier and was wearing the bruises on his face. By the same token, Cormier got his mid-section worked over badly by Jones, which was the real reason that he "gassed" in the fourth.

I pretty much agree. After the first round they both had bloody noses and there was a lot of damage inflicted that wasn't on their faces.

For a 5 round decision, Fitch/St Pierre, although I admit I haven't seen it in a long while.

Fitch's face disagrees with you:
jon-fitch-cuts1.jpg

I'd say Anderson/Maia or Anderson/Leites, basically nothing happened in either of those title fights.

You are mixing up your go to insults I think.

GSP normally leaves his opponents looking like they've been though a meat grinder.

The insult you were trying for is "he never finishes"....won't take you long to find a thread including that you can participate in....:cool:

Naw. Hardy and Alves got out pretty unscathed.

That Arlovskii / Sylvia series of fights is pretty atrocious.

As a big AA fan I loved the first one. Pretty much a flawless, quick and painless victory for him- drops Big Tim with the punch and then cranks the leg to sub him. Great stuff.

Hell, really three of the four are entertaining fights even if the second and fourth were a bit sloppy. The third is the only real stinker in the pack and boy does it stink.

I'd say Big Timmeh vs. Monson was another title fight where not a lot of damage happened. Sylvia just kept tagging Monson with his reach but not much in the way of power shots and when Monson did get the takedown, he couldn't make much happen with it.

Our friend who said Leites vs. Anderson makes a good point too. Sparring match for the first round which was actually close and a round where Leites won on the basis of a takedown followed by three rounds of Silva shake, rattle and rolling, landing occasional shots, Leites occasionally dropping out of danger and then Silva finally going fuck it and ground and pounding him a bit in the fifth which was probably his most effective damage of the fight.

Diaz vs GSP
Bendo vs melendez

I'd even go as far to say Hendricks vs lawler 2

Trying to pick 5 rounders.

The Tito/Wandy fight is where the term lay n pray came from.

Not true it was first used in Pride.

But anyway no matter what Tito did for most of the fight, he still rocked Wandy, dropped him and almost KOd him. Not the least damage done

Naw. Hardy and Alves got out pretty unscathed.

You clearly didn't watch the Fitch and the Alves fights. They both looked like their face got run over by a train afterwards.

Hardy looked fine, but GSP didn't really try to do his usual vicious GnP, he went for more submissions and outgrappled him handily.

GSP-Hardy. Hard to call that one a fight.

For a 5 round decision, Fitch/St Pierre, although I admit I haven't seen it in a long while.

You've never seen it.

You read on Sherdog that Fitch is boring. You read on Sherdog that GSP is boring.

You skipped class for a third time, now you are stupid because all you did was copy answers.

Back