Media Title defences be damned, Khabib is the GOAT because he's the BEST to ever do it. (Long Read)

Anderson silva fought at least 6 p4p top 5 MW's in a row, which were all title defenses. In the mean time went up and dominated two contenders at LHW and made them look completely amatuer. Thats real domination.
You're saying there were 6 top 10 p4p fighters in the MW division when Anderson fought that he beat in a row?
<WhatIsThis>

Do you know what the pound for pound list is?

In November 2016, “The Dragon” fell victim to USADA after disclosing his use of 7-keto-DHEA, which USADA classifies as an anabolic steroid, and was given an 18-month suspension.
https://www.lowkickmma.com/mousasi-lyoto-machida-was-100-percent-on-steroids/
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...cing-substance-ahead-ufc-fox-17-a6983961.html

Derek Brunson said:
“Just make sure you don’t put cooking oil all over your body like Anderson did so it’ll be easy to grab ahold of you,” Brunson told Machida on Twitter.

Let's not forget Randy Couture:
"He's slippery!" Couture said to his corner as he sat down on his stool following the frustrating opening frame. "Yeah," they responded, "you gotta stay in front of him."
[...]
He was kind of slippery, he slipped out and I didn't really get a good grip on him.

Mousasi:
"I would like to fight Michael Bisping, Vitor Belfort... Machida, when he's not on steroids and he's not greased up," Mousasi replied. "No, because it's true. The guy was f*cking greased up, and he looked like a 15-year-old boy when I fought him. Obviously he was in Brazil. He was so f*cking slippery."

"People now are surely going to say that I'm a bad loser, but the guy didn't look normal for a f*cking 38-year-old, and greased up all the way!" he said. "He was greased up. Once he sweat, it was greasy. Even Luke Rockhold said that he was greased up when they fought."

"He's a cheater. What can I say? ...F*ck him!"

Rampage and Rockhold also accused Machida of greasing, and Dan Henderson called Lyoto a "POS cheater" after their fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flaws in Khabibs game.

1. Doesn't know how to ring cut (Big big problem if he ever faced someone like stephen thompson or holly holm)

2. Iffy strike defense

3. Takedowns in middle of cage are not good, pretty average

4. Average Striking

5. Average Power

6. Defense is his wrestling

7. does not check or defend kicks

8. Just runs at opponents

Attachments

• Khabib.jpg
    Khabib.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
The title reign matters, because:
1. Each defence is against the top fighter in the division.
2. Long time as a champ means you eventually face the fighters of the next generation.
Khabib got his title against Al. His previous win was MJ. Before that he beat RDA but he hardly ragdolled him. He got a few TSs but RDA always stood up and did not absorb any damage.
I will give that his actual reign - Conor, Dustin and Justin is phenomenal, but sorry his 13 wins in the UFC are not comparable to Anderson 10 title defences, MMs, or Jones.
I will say that at the end of his run, he is the P4P best fighter in the world, therefore the recency bias. Same happened when, for example, many people called Max the greatest FW of all time.

At the end of his run, he definitely entered the top 5 GOAT IMHO, Khabib is an amazing fighter and IMHO he's surpassed BJ Penn as the LW GOAT (Penn vs Khabib would have most likely been a hell of a fight too...)

But had Fedor retired right after the Affliction 3 fiasco, being fed up with his last possible challenge Josh Barnett fucking up again and again, when he was 32, he would still be the undisputed GOAT...
That was the year the documentary "Fedor: The Baddest Man on the Planet" was released too, nice exclamation point.

30-0 (2 NC) in the deepest HW talent pool, while having a full Combat Sambo career on the side, in which he lost for the first time in 2008 to Blagoi Ivanov, someone Fedor had beaten earlier this year.

(I put the TK "loss" as a NC, since elbows were illegal in RINGS tournaments; so it's not like TK cut his eyelid with a legal strike, it was only a loss because TK needed a win to advance in the GP)

Khabib is doing what Fedor could have done; like Tony Ferguson for Khabib, the Barnett fight would remain a big "what if" , but Fedor, like Khabib, couldn't be blamed for "ducking" the other.

What I'm saying is that for all we know, The Eagle could have had a 3 fights losing spree in the next couple following years. Back then, had anyone said that about Fedor, he would have gotten the old tar & feathers treatment.

I sure hope that even if Khabib is done with MMA, if he gets the itch to fight again, he will at least participate in grappling events once in a while, for charity or stuff like that.
(like Fedor vs Mousasi & Aoki for M-1 challenge)
A exhibition grappling bout against GSP for charity in Dagestan would be huge...
And least a loss there or in an org like Quintet would not damage either of their legacies. Especially if it's at catchweight.

I know I'd pay good money to see that...

Soooo... Yes, Khabib has a small group of hardcore nuthuggers who are very annoying, and we would all love to be rid of them, but it's not Khabib's fault that these retards decided to ride his dick like there's no tomorrow.
Khabib remains a great athlete, a good role model (there's a reason he's a fan of GSP) and aside from one fight early in his UFC career, he's been very dominant and he got rid of the Conor teenage legions that clogged the forum.

member this crap?
DoTJt4EW0AIqZLX

Thank you Khabib...
TameImpossibleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Imma try to stop shitting on the guy's legacy because his newest fanboys who have just jumped on his bandwagon are acting insane <KhabibBS>
I take the pledge to never post the media scores of Khabib-Tibau to trigger the rabid autists who happen to obsess over him again.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCOj-_YfayO8CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAT
WAR KHABIB

Jones was caught cheating. He was found guilty and his results were cancelled.
He's done.

GSP didn't cheat: someone on his team applied the grease (unlike Silva who did it right in front of the camera like the huge retard he is). There was an investigation, GSP was found not guilty.
His cornerman was banished if my memory served me right, but GSP's career is spotless.

And even if Jones was found not guilty, GSP's resume > Jones but it's close.
But since he's a cheater, like Anderoid Silvaseline, he's out og the GOAT discussion
gsp cheated
dont be a hypocrite . he greased and who knows what steroids hes injecting in his ass
cheaters gonna cheat

At the end of his run, he definitely entered the top 5 GOAT IMHO, Khabib is an amazing fighter and IMHO he's surpassed BJ Penn as the LW GOAT (Penn vs Khabib would have most likely been a hell of a fight too...)

But had Fedor retired right after the Affliction 3 fiasco, being fed up with his last possible challenge Josh Barnett fucking up again and again, when he was 32, he would still be the undisputed GOAT...
That was the year the documentary "Fedor: The Baddest Man on the Planet" was released too, nice exclamation point.

30-0 (2 NC) in the deepest HW talent pool, while having a full Combat Sambo career on the side, in which he lost for the first time in 2008 to Blagoi Ivanov, someone Fedor had beaten earlier this year.

(I put the TK "loss" as a NC, since elbows were illegal in RINGS tournaments; so it's not like TK cut his eyelid with a legal strike, it was only a loss because TK needed a win to advance in the GP)

Khabib is doing what Fedor could have done; like Tony Ferguson for Khabib, the Barnett fight would remain a big "what if" , but Fedor, like Khabib, couldn't be blamed for "ducking" the other.

What I'm saying is that for all we know, The Eagle could have had a 3 fights losing spree in the next couple following years. Back then, had anyone said that about Fedor, he would have gotten the old tar & feathers treatment.

I sure hope that even if Khabib is done with MMA, if he gets the itch to fight again, he will at least participate in grappling events once in a while, for charity or stuff like that.
(like Fedor vs Mousasi & Aoki for M-1 challenge)
A exhibition grappling bout against GSP for charity in Dagestan would be huge...
And least a loss there or in an org like Quintet would not damage either of their legacies. Especially if it's at catchweight.

I know I'd pay good money to see that...

Soooo... Yes, Khabib has a small group of hardcore nuthuggers who are very annoying, and we would all love to be rid of them, but it's not Khabib's fault that these retards decided to ride his dick like there's no tomorrow.
Khabib remains a great athlete, a good role model (there's a reason he's a fan of GSP) and aside from one fight early in his UFC career, he's been very dominant and he got rid of the Conor teenage legions that clogged the forum.

member this crap?
DoTJt4EW0AIqZLX

Thank you Khabib...
TameImpossibleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Imma try to stop shitting on the guy's legacy because his newest fanboys who have just jumped on his bandwagon are acting insane <KhabibBS>
I take the pledge to never post the media scores of Khabib-Tibau to trigger the rabid autists who happen to obsess over him again.
WAR KHABIB

I think you raise some good points, and I agree with your general sentiment, it probably would be annoying for other users who have nostalgic fighters have some new guy coming along whom people are saying is the most dominant,

I can't ignore reality though, Khabib will be remembered as the GOAT.
His popularity and aura of invincibility with both the core and the casual are what legends are made of. Khabib is actually having a major motion picture of his life done. Not a small time production.

His fights show nothing but complete dominance.

The others have all been busted up and broken. It's all on the internet for people to see.

Couple with his epic life story and you can see which way opinion is moving. His legend will only grow. Think about it. He retired 6 months ago and Dana is still talking about him.

Last edited:
Khabob fought cans for his 13 fights

Jones fought championship bouts

Khabob is a 155er

Jones is 205er looking at HW

Khabob fought cans for his 13 fights

Jones fought championship bouts

Khabob is a 155er

Jones is 205er looking at HW

Khabib fought in the most stacked division in MMA history and beat 5 of the best combined fighters more convincingly than anyone else.

Barboza was on a three fight winning streak beating Melendez, Dariush and Pettis before Khabib took his soul.

RDA was in his absolute prime with 5 wins before the Khabib fight and five wins after, going 10-1-0 with Khabib being his one loss in the middle of his career prime streak. Khabib dominated him like a toddler.

Conor was p4p #2 after starching Alvarez becoming a double champ God, and Khabib took his existence.

Dustin was p4p #8 after beating up Max Holloway coming of a 5-0 (1 no contest) winstreak in the LW division before Khabib quit him in the second round.

Gaethje was also p4p #8 at the time, coming off 4 straight knockouts TKO'ed Ferg and taking his soul, and Khabib scorched earth with him in 2 rounds, months after the death of his father in the highest pressure MMA fight ever to honor his death.

Funny people pretend these things never happened.

gsp cheated
dont be a hypocrite . he greased and who knows what steroids hes injecting in his ass
cheaters gonna cheat

He didn't apply shit on him and was found not guilty anyway. He also fought for a cleaner sport.

Unless something official comes out, we must assume that he was clean.

Not everyone is a cheater; it's not because Anderoid Silvaseline and Jon Jones totally forgot things like "Honor" and "Sportmanship" that everyone is a trash human being.

Khabib fought in the most stacked division in MMA history and beat 5 of the best combined fighters more convincingly than anyone else.

Barboza was on a three fight winning streak beating Melendez, Dariush and Pettis before Khabib took his soul.

RDA was in his absolute prime with 5 wins before the Khabib fight and five wins after, going 10-1-0 with Khabib being his one loss in the middle of his career prime streak. Khabib dominated him like a toddler.

Conor was p4p #2 after starching Alvarez becoming a double champ God, and Khabib took his existence.

Dustin was p4p #8 after beating up Max Holloway coming of a 5-0 (1 no contest) winstreak in the LW division before Khabib quit him in the second round.

Gaethje was also p4p #8 at the time, coming off 4 straight knockouts TKO'ed Ferg and taking his soul, and Khabib scorched earth with him in 2 rounds, months after the death of his father in the highest pressure MMA fight ever to honor his death.

Funny people pretend these things never happened.
Barboza never touched a title in his life

RDA is a good win

Conrad is a trash 155er and all his fame comes from 145

Dustin is a good win

Gaethje has no BJJ and got exposed (also lost to Eddie and Dustin lmao)

The only reason people keep crying on about the 155lb division is so the UFC marketing team had an excuse ready for Connor - that wasn't telling his casual fanbase (manlets who have never been in a fight) the truth that size matters and that every 155er gets whooped by Jones in the same night

Barboza never touched a title in his life

RDA is a good win

Conrad is a trash 155er and all his fame comes from 145

Dustin is a good win

Gaethje has no BJJ and got exposed (also lost to Eddie and Dustin lmao)

The only reason people keep crying on about the 155lb division is so the UFC marketing team had an excuse ready for Connor - that wasn't telling his casual fanbase (manlets who have never been in a fight) the truth that size matters and that every 155er gets whooped by Jones in the same night
Funny how you just completely discredited 2 top 10 p4p fighters when Khabib took their souls.

Just because he made them look like shit, doesn't change the fact that they were dominant forces when he met them.

They were all streaking at their prime when Khabib destroyed them, not washed up like so many of the other "GOAT" opponent's usually are with decision victories like GSP and Jones.

Funny how you just completely discredited 2 top 10 p4p fighters when Khabib took their souls.

Just because he made them look like shit, doesn't change the fact that they were dominant forces when he met them.

They were all streaking at their prime when Khabib destroyed them, not washed up like so many of the other "GOAT" opponent's usually are with decision victories like GSP and Jones.
lmao barboza and gathje are nowhere near top 10 all time fighters and Conor is great but not at 155

lmao barboza and gathje are nowhere near top 10 all time fighters and Conor is great but not at 155
Before Khabib destroyed Gaethje, Justin was pound 4 pound #8 after several consecutive knockout wins and taking Fergs soul

Before Khabib destroyed Gaethje, Justin was pound 4 pound #8 after several consecutive knockout wins and taking Fergs soul
UFC p4p lists are absolute cope

they're just using it to prop up their marketing - that's why conrad was in there after losing to diaz

UFC p4p lists are absolute cope

they're just using it to prop up their marketing - that's why conrad was in there after losing to diaz
UFC rankings are good when we try to discredit Khabib for not having enough top wins.

UFC rankings are bad when Khabib dominates people on the P4P list.

UFC rankings are good when we try to discredit Khabib for not having enough top wins.

UFC rankings are bad when Khabib dominates people on the P4P list.
UFC rankings are not absolute, but the number 1 contender most of the time is decent.

All UFC lists are subject to marketing bias though. But most of all P4P cause it's a dumb idea anyway

Back