Title Boxing/Title MMA Questions 3.0

Hi Wes, had a question regarding a return and wanted some opinion regarding the same. I brought a pair of Platinum Paramount Training gloves (elastic). Since it was advertised as one size fits all and I wasn't doing any sparring, I got the 12 oz size so I could work my way up to the heavier ones (new to boxing). Although the gloves fit my wrapped hand, I am unable to properly form a fist as my thumb gets pulled back a bit and actually bends on top of the index finger of my closed fist instead of over it. This makes throwing punches a little harder and awkward.

Given that this glove is a one size fits all, I am unsure on how to fix the issue. I tried customer service, but didn't get a lot of answers back. I don't want to buy another pair, as I had put down $90 for these. I am trying to return these and get another pair, but unsure which pair I should get. Also, when I initially checked around with other boxers, they recommended that I remove the straps that tie the thumb to the glove. This help with the problem, I am wondering if the glove can still be considered returnable.

Would appreciate your answers and help with this. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back