Title Boxing/Title MMA Questions 3.0

Wes Wasmer

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Well, it happened again. Our 2nd thread got too big and they had to lock it down. Thank you everyone for the support on this forum. I'll continue to help you all as best as I can!

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

idk if you've ever used em or anything, but what do you think of the Adidas AeroTek Fitness gloves you guys just got in. the White and gold ones. im probably gonna order a pair this weekend so im lookin to get some brief reviews on them. And you guys need to get more vale tudo shorts! haha.

idk if you've ever used em or anything, but what do you think of the Adidas AeroTek Fitness gloves you guys just got in. the White and gold ones. im probably gonna order a pair this weekend so im lookin to get some brief reviews on them. And you guys need to get more vale tudo shorts! haha.

What kind of training are you looking to do with them. Anything that says "Aero" in it means "Aerobic" which means their built for light cardio style workouts and not hardcore training.

And I agree with you on the Vale Tudo Shorts.

What kind of training are you looking to do with them. Anything that says "Aero" in it means "Aerobic" which means their built for light cardio style workouts and not hardcore training.
QUOTE]
Im looking for gloves for sparring, decently light sparring though (reason for not getting 16 oz). I figured the 14 ounce pair would be fine for that but if im wrong let me know bro!

also, what are a few different good pairs of shin guards i could pick up? needa new pair

QUOTE]
Im looking for gloves for sparring, decently light sparring though (reason for not getting 16 oz). I figured the 14 ounce pair would be fine for that but if im wrong let me know bro!

Sorry for the super long delay. I couldnt find this thread for my life.

In my opinion, if you want something thats going to last, you need leather. If you dont mind a red glove, we have these currently in the 50 dollar price range and they are going to last way longer than the Adidas Aerotek gloves. http://store.titleboxing.com/title-eternal-pro-training-gloves.html

On shin guards, these are available at $49.99 and they are very popular with our customers. Tons of protection and they have a great fit. If you tell me your height, I can make a recommendation on size.

what does it mean exactly when your boxing boots say "The sole is non-marking" ?

what does it mean exactly when your boxing boots say "The sole is non-marking" ?

probably that they wouldn't mark up a gym floor like how dress shoes do and stuff like that. wrestling shoes are non marking soles too.

I have 2 questions.
1. Can you tell me the difference between the tri-tech 1.0 and 2.0?
2. is there any difference in padding in the tri-tech 2.0 series between bag and sparring gloves? they look kinda same from the website photos.

I ended up ordering the Title Classic Leather Training gloves, Lace not Hook and Loop. what do you think of those?

I just wanted to say that I've worked with Wes, and he's just awesome. It's great to have a contact you can rely on and talk to directly. It makes the purchasing process much more enjoyable.

I have 2 questions.
1. Can you tell me the difference between the tri-tech 1.0 and 2.0?
2. is there any difference in padding in the tri-tech 2.0 series between bag and sparring gloves? they look kinda same from the website photos.

I dont see anything that says TriTech 2.0?

I ended up ordering the Title Classic Leather Training gloves, Lace not Hook and Loop. what do you think of those?

They are a solid glove for the price. They're durable, and once they break in they are pretty comfortable.

I just wanted to say that I've worked with Wes, and he's just awesome. It's great to have a contact you can rely on and talk to directly. It makes the purchasing process much more enjoyable.

happy to help buddy!

My bad. I meant fighting sports tri-tech gloves and S2 gel power gloves.

Gotcha. BIG differences between these gloves.

Tri-Tech
-A little Bulky
- Very Soft
- Thick Elastic Cuff

S2
-Very Compact
-Fairly Dense
-Thinner solid leather strap

Both have pretty good ventilation

Overall, the entire TriTech series are built to be more like sparring gloves, whereas the S2 gloves are much better for bag/mitt work.

Is there a significant difference between this double end bag and a regular round bag?

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-classic-advanced-double-end-bag.html
titleboxing_2239_54312468

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back