Tired of the commentary

My scores reflect the general consensus.

3-2 Reyes

1, 2, 3 for Reyes

4 and 5 for Jon

All the rounds were clear as day to me.

Thanks for the reply. I enjoyed the fight - Reyes showed his hard hitting talents & Jones finished strong. I scored it 3-2 Jones (1 & 2 Reyes and 3, 4, 5 Jones). Enjoyed Reyes' post-fight press conference. Glad he's in good spirits and has a tremendous future. The rounds most clear to me were 1 for Reyes and 4 & 5 for Jones.

Yea I agree with all of you in saying if he left it would be different and I don’t want him too leave the booth but I hope in the future he becomes unbiased. He needs too concentrate on the fight its self rather then the fighter he is favoring

MLB.TV allows you to watch games with no commentary while hearing what is going on in the stadium, why doesn't the UFC offer the same option?

Joe Rogan is an unbearable, screech voiced fucking idiot shill and will tell you how much Jones is dominating while Jones is running away like a bitch.

I'm a Rogan apologist and he was awful. In fact he is absolutely delusional regarding Jones in every situation. Its pathetic.

Watch the fight muted then. Problem solved. Rogan isn't going anywhere.

If he's not getting on his soapbox, he is playing UFC shill calling fighters GOATs or inventing injury narratives throughout fights.

Rogan us just a shill of the UFC. Cruz called out the bad judging and was not that biased for Jones. Rogan however had his an agenda with regards to pushing Jones.

I haven't listened to commentary in over a year.

I mute and have something else with audio.

I’ve always supported rogan and I watch jre a lot but it’s ridiculous how much he favors Jones all the time. If you only listened too the commentary without watching the fight you would think Jones dominated. Even on jre he kept making excuses for Jones about the pulsing and tainted supplements. Jones could get caught for steroids again and he will make up some theory on how he’s a clean athlete
Agree. Joe is in love with Jon.

He pushes the idea that Jon took cocaine laced with creatine, and that creatine was laced with some turinabol, like it's fact.
And at the same time ignoring the infinitely more likely and simple explanation that he's a steroid cheat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back