Tired of the Cardio beat Conor Narrative. Fact is Cabo Damaged Nate Diaz, not Conor

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the lamest narrative of the fight ever . I been hearing Dana/Sherdoggers claim that Cardio was the only reason Conor lost. Not Nate Diaz boxing, his superior skills that rocked Conor but Cardio.

I can play that game too.

Fact is Cabo was the one that actually damaged diaz

Cabo_San_Lucas-Mexico_47184757.jpg

The only reason McGregor landed his shots was because Nate had a slow start because 11 days prior he was in cabo drinking tequila thus he had a slow start and got hit.

The man hadn't sparred in so long, he was rusty because of cabo.

So no, the real narrative is that Cabo did the damage to diaz, not Conor.

they have to sell it somehow he's still their cash cow...

TS needs to go back to WoW and troll some gamers there.

So I guess that first round didn't happen, huh?

1st Rnd was still Cabo Fat Skinny giraffe Nate....2nd round was still fat skinny giraffe nate....but Conor morphed into an inefficient energy, panic wrestler.

Nah, conor beat the shit out of nate in that first round. Good come back by nate tho. Good thing conor got tired.

10-9 round. Nothing special about it.

The cut on Nate's eye was just a reopening of the same cut that Michael Johnson opened up on Nate.

Nah, conor beat the shit out of nate in that first round. Good come back by nate tho. Good thing conor got tired.
Good thing Nate Diaz got destroyed by Cabo, sadly Conor couldn't capitalize on it and just won the round by a few more strikes.

No, the narrative has changed entirely. It's back to the "Nate is the bigger man" excuse. Dana and Jim Rome circlejerked each other to this song on his show this moning, and Conor has been saying it over and over again the past few days.

He won the first but for sure Nate was close with him. For some reason even Joe Rogan said it was domination

How sad is it that Cardio has to even be discussed as an issue for Conor in Round 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back