Tired of the Cardio beat Conor Narrative. Fact is Cabo Damaged Nate Diaz, not Conor

This is the lamest narrative of the fight ever . I been hearing Dana/Sherdoggers claim that Cardio was the only reason Conor lost. Not Nate Diaz boxing, his superior skills that rocked Conor but Cardio.

I can play that game too.

Fact is Cabo was the one that actually damaged diaz

Cabo_San_Lucas-Mexico_47184757.jpg

The only reason McGregor landed his shots was because Nate had a slow start because 11 days prior he was in cabo drinking tequila thus he had a slow start and got hit.

The man hadn't sparred in so long, he was rusty because of cabo.

So no, the real narrative is that Cabo did the damage to diaz, not Conor.
You know that you didn't originate this argument? Its been going on for months

He just barely out struck diaz.

Like I said, Cabo did the damage, not conor

Nah, Diaz is a cardio machine--Cabo might have not done shit.

Whenever I have a night full of drinking and smoking cigarettes I usually post my best 10k and 10 mile times the next day. It's weird but don't assume that vice necessarily destroys things. Look at Jon Bones.

"Tired of the Cardio beat Conor Narrative" I see what you did there.

First off, I'm both amazed and pissed that "Leroy Jenkins" screen name wasn't already taken & that I could have had it.
Second, 800 posts in under a month ? .... smh

Yup it's all about the size now.

It will be the same shit excuses from Conor after Nate beats him again... taller heavier man, stepped oop, blah, blah.

How sad is it that Cardio has to even be discussed as an issue for Conor in Round 2.

Horribly sad. If Conor was training for a 5 round fight and gassed after 1 round, he deserves to be cut and shipped off to Legacy or some shit.

Back