Tips for a tiny weak 16 year old?

hey guys, i was just wondering, i am 15 right now and i weigh 186 and i am 6'1, do u think i will gain much weight when i am older, or gain just like 20 pds, btw i bench 245, and squat 295

Great advice for the most part. These guys are right. So many people sit around crying saying, "I can't put on weight and I eat soooooo much". If you sat down and watched what they ate you'd wonder how they lived let alone had any energy to go to the gym. Quit being upset, Eat every 2 to 3 hours, and not a granola bar either, eat a couple sandwiches with a big glass of milk or something along those lines. Keep doing it and don't give up. Eat healthy and get plenty of protein. Eggs, Peanut butter, Milk, Chicken, Tuna, Steak, Burgers, Just EATTTTTT.
How do I know that this is most likely the case with you???? Because I was a skinny pussy who whimpered about how I ate so much and how I could not put on size. I literally probably was eating aroun 1800 calories a day back then (which is horrible). They were not even quality calories. I was 5'10" tall and 135 lbs. Today I am 6'1" tall and 238 lbs. I am not fat at all, it is quality from eating fairly healthy and spending time in the gym and time on the mat wrestling. There is hope but it requires hard work, even at times when you don't feel like it. Stay dedicated and do what it takes.

Good Luck Bro.

Back