Tinder hookups

After almost a year being off Tinder due to steadily dating a girl I met on the app, we broke up a couple of weeks ago and it's time for me to venture into this territory again. I'll probably be sharing some stories in the following weeks. Hopefully good/positive stories, lol.

How are you kids struggling to get laid when you age an app that cuts out all the work?

made a thread a while back but it got deleted, i hooked up with this boise dime piece a minute ago without a rubber, she didnt get pregnant though, dodged that one because of my mad pullout skills; always use a rubber on these app hoes brothers

Any tips for what you should write in your profile to maximize banging potential on Tinder? Or do people not read profiles?

I've always had the most success when my profiles were a combination of brief, upfront, and fun. Whenever they were longer and leaning more on the derious side, my success was lower (this goes for pictures as well). It's kind of like "put out the energy you're trying to attract".

How are you kids struggling to get laid when you age an app that cuts out all the work?

I'd say because it's not easier just for us guys. One of my cons for Tinder is that if gives guys that normally wouldn't have it false courage, in turn giving chicks that would normally be wishing guys would approach them more all they can handle and throw aside... so I guess it's not so much easier, but accessible. If you struggle with women in real life, Tinder isn't going to automatiaclly change that and if you're good with them, then it can be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've always had the most success when my profiles were a combination of brief, upfront, and fun. Whenever they were longer and leaning more on the derious side, my success was lower (this goes for pictures as well). It's kind of like "put out the energy you're trying to attract".

I'd say because it's not easier just for us guys. One of my cons for Tinder is that if gives guys that normally wouldn't have it false courage, in turn giving chicks that would normally be wishing guys would approach them more all they can handle and throw aside... so I guess it's not so much easier, but accessible. If you struggle with women in real life, Tinder isn't going to automatiaclly change that and if you're good with them, then it can be like shooting fish in a barrel.
In my thirties I learned I could just ask to fuck them. Wish I’d had that info earlier. With that out of the way I could just meet at their door. Now imagine if I could cut out even asking that part. Holy shit I could just put a picture of me mostly naked as my pic and say who want to have sex? Take the responses and pare them down to who I actually want to fuck. Jesus you guys are weak. There is no rejection possible except for a goddamn test pop up saying they’re offended. You can literally ignore it. Or respond to keep it going if you’re bored. Shit that might be more fun than sex with them.

Any tips for what you should write in your profile to maximize banging potential on Tinder? Or do people not read profiles?

Just be like "just looking for someone cool to chill with, maybe something more if there's a real connection" and briefly mention your interests and hobbies and stuff. Don't say you're looking to hookup. Chicks will still be down to hookup even if you say you're looking for something pretty serious, but if you say you're looking for cheap sex it just looks desperate and girls don't want to feel like whores, and the best you'll do is match up with some fattie with mental issues. Unless you look like DiCaprio, then maybe you can get away with that, but I guess I'm just speaking for myself as a weird looking ugly dude.

I think I'm gonna take a break from tinder for a while. I'm stuck in a circle where I can't get past the first date, or miraculously they agree to come over and fuck before we even meet, but I'm getting pretty bored of that, especially since I always wear rubber and that takes all the pleasure out of it for me

I'm getting pretty bored of that, especially since I always wear rubber and that takes all the pleasure out of it for me

This is a big problem for me as well. I hate wearing a condom, would pretty much prefer just to rub one out and be done with it. I went raw with a few chicks (I've had a vasectomy) because they seemed like good, clean gals but I figured eventually Id get burned but luckily I never did.

This is a big problem for me as well. I hate wearing a condom, would pretty much prefer just to rub one out and be done with it. I went raw with a few chicks (I've had a vasectomy) because they seemed like good, clean gals but I figured eventually Id get burned but luckily I never did.

I always assume anyone willing to come over and fuck without meeting in person first is probably carrying something

I always assume anyone willing to come over and fuck without meeting in person first is probably carrying something
I never had any experiences like that, all the chicks I met on Tinder and slept with I went on multiple dates with first. I dodged the super slutty ones.

I have decent success with Tinder, even though I'm ugly. Just stopped dating a hot younger girl because she's batshit nuts, but she was sexy as fuck and down to fuck constantly.

Now, I'm talking to a few different girls. Cute, seem dtf, and just chill. Gonna go on a bang spree this weekend.

What kind of photos should I post to maximize the tinder banging ? Shirtless poses at teh gym ? Me holding my violin? My comics? Eating?

What kind of photos should I post to maximize the tinder banging ? Shirtless poses at teh gym ? Me holding my violin? My comics? Eating?

Fun and cool shit that clearly shows your face and body. If you have some with dogs in them, that helps too haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back