Tinder hookups

i met a lesbian who wanted to try dick for the first time.. she was reasonably attractive , lots of piercings and tattoos, and a bunch of hot girlfriends
That sounds like the makings for an all you can eat buffet if you play your cards right.

Sort of glad I went through my 20's 10 years ago before all this shit made dating and hooking up such a drag

I remember back in the day, go to a party, lie to some girls about whatever and end up fucking girls way hotter than I deserve

Does that still happen? I feel bad for the young men nowadays, especially those growing up in poor households

Better hit those books mijo and stay in la escuela or else pretty girls aren't gonna wanna be around you

I don't understand this reasoning, I went through my 20s 15-20 years ago but I still think all the options we have today is good, they're not mutually exclusive.
You can still "go to a party, lie to some girls about whatever and end up fucking girls way hotter than I deserve", and use dating apps to score even more.
So imagine, if you hooked up with, say, 50 girls in your 20's, it could have been 100, is it a bad thing?

My buddy's been on Tinder for about a month now and has only gotten one single response, from some pregnant chick with two kids looking to screw around. He wasn't interested and just ignored her when he found out those details. But everyone else he tries to hook up with just seems to ignore him. Which is weird because he's not a bad looking guy. Maybe it's because a majority of his swipe rights are all 7s and above. IDK.

Sometimes it can take a little while, especially if he's swiping only hotties, but if he's consistent I'm sure he's gonna get some.

Anyone else feel desolate and empty after a hookup? There's a thrill for about a week then it's gone. I sort of feel like Jason staham in Crank, I need to fuck a random stranger at least once a week to get my adrenaline up, or else I get really depressed

What's gonna happen to you when you get married???

You must be pretty attractive since you have all those women/girls driving to your house just to have sex with you. Don't you ever drive to their house, or would that come across as being desperate?

To be fair to him, many women don't wanna give their addy to a random guy; as for the risk of going to his place, they usually text a friend 'I will text you at X time to let you know I am fine".

Gonna try tinder again.

Seems like the place for no strings attached with slightly less crazy people than plenty of fish.

Actually came across the profiles of three chicks I know IRL on there: one I work with, the other who was a friends with benefits and the last I’m friends with. Small world.
<Fedor23>

I hooked up with this one girl and we had sex.

No foolin'

Gonna try tinder again.

Seems like the place for no strings attached with slightly less crazy people than plenty of fish.

I just tried POF and i was surprised. I thought there would be way more skanks, but I'm just finding lots of average college educated suburban chicks looking for a long term relationships. I was expecting the inside of a walmart tbh. Maybe it's something about living in Oregon, but it might be too high class for me. I think I'm just gonna stick to tinder.

Actually came across the profiles of three chicks I know IRL on there: one I work with, the other who was a friends with benefits and the last I’m friends with. Small world.
<Fedor23>
I came across two friends wives.

One turned out to be in the process of getting divorced, the other's profile said they were in a "loving, committed, open marriage".

The latter live 500 miles from me, but I must have been swiping while the wife was in town visiting family.

Never tried it but I've known guys who claim to gave cleaned up, granted that was in SF/Berk where there are some great chicks. I imagine you could find some gross ones...

Both can be successful, pof most will say they want a relationship but if you are nice and look decent they'll be the first to initiate any sex talk most of the time. Most also are too busy for anything else and just want fun.

Tinder now that one I have a story lol, just ended a relationship pretty messy, swiped through and matched with an older woman pic was some placeholder type shit which was my first mistake but fuck it right. This person is talking super dirty, she gets a room, I walk in and it's my ex's mom, who is married btw lol. At that point we are just standing there like oh shit and I blurted out well we are here we just may as well and she agreed, it wasnt as awkward as I was expecting and we met up multiple times because I'm a piece of shit.

I met a chick on Tinder while on vacation in San Diego and hung out with her for four days and went on several dates with her.

Next thing you know we're long distance dating between Chicago and San Diego, flying back and forth and skyping. Now I live with her in San Diego a little more than a year later.

Probably the best Tinder story I have. The rest are just meeting and banging random women.

Hey guys
Fuck tinder, fuck the sex sites, the hunt is more rewarding then that bullshit
Even rejection in the real world is better than getting laid in tinder, because it’s reality, it’s a part of life, and it’s an experience

So I got messages right away but I feel like I'm gonna get scammed or robbed.

LOL.

Back