Tinder date stole my sunglasses.

I met a girl from Tinder at a bar last night. We ended up have teh sex in her car. I realized on my drive home that I left my expensive sunglasses in her car. I texted her today and she isn't responding at all. Do I write them off as gone and move on? I saw a story like a year ago where this happened to a guy and he texted her non stop for like a year asking for them back.
What kind of sunglasses?

I met a girl from Tinder at a bar last night. We ended up have teh sex in her car. I realized on my drive home that I left my expensive sunglasses in her car. I texted her today and she isn't responding at all. Do I write them off as gone and move on? I saw a story like a year ago where this happened to a guy and he texted her non stop for like a year asking for them back.

What was she out of 10? That's most important. Was she worth the price of the glasses?

Don’t worry she gave you pugs herpes in exchange.

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes

In my case it's because when you're cool the sun shines on you 24 hours a day.

13c5d5578b218d7519724e247e12a3ba--fisher-stevens-movie-characters.jpg

If I were her, I’d probably think that you left them on purpose to have a reason to call again. The old “leave behind”. She most likely just wanted a bone and thinks you’re using this to get at her vageenis again.

I got sunglasses like Michael Westen. Id be trackin that bitch down

First of all, it was Grindr, and second of all, fuck you, I'm keeping them.

If you gave her an orgasm, your phone would have had 3 messages before you woke up.

*Grindr

Stop lying TS. We are passed the Gavin Grimm shamedom days.

Next time put a tracking bug on everything you own so you don't lose things next time.
Big brother will always be with you everywhere!

Polarized Ray-Bans.

6/10. I'm newly single. I would take it back to have my sunglasses back in a second.
Oh those aren’t bad, especially if you have an rx and it’s in there. Even without, those are legit.
We just got the Ferrari collection and they’re selling great!

Attachments

• 5713A5CD-38C4-418E-8A16-36AF49A57297.jpeg
    5713A5CD-38C4-418E-8A16-36AF49A57297.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
You're supposed to wait 3 days before you call her, or some shit.
Or is it send her an IM vs call, these days?

Was it a ho who pawned the expensive sunglasses first thing next morning?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back