Timothy Johnson vs Moldavsky Bellator 261

is sergei still under bellator contract? i supose yes cause he ws not cut but he is not in the top10 hw ranking

I wonder who Fortune is fighting next, then. I figure he is next in line while Bader is away. Fortune vs Vassel and Mowry vs Sergei would be good.
If only they'd be that creative probably fortune vs smolyakov tho.

If only they'd be that creative probably fortune vs smolyakov tho.
This type of booking has become considerably less common since they moved to showtime. I think the easy matchups are over for Fortune. His last fight was supposed to be against Matt Mitrione who's a credible test for a young fighter but he pulled out. Mowry's last one was against a can but I wouldn't be surprised if he got a ranked veteran next too.

This type of booking has become considerably less common since they moved to showtime. I think the easy matchups are over for Fortune. His last fight was supposed to be against Matt Mitrione who's a credible test for a young fighter but he pulled out. Mowry's last one was against a can but I wouldn't be surprised if he got a ranked veteran next too.
What's Javy Ayala up to these days?

Mowry was also supposed to fight ronny markes but he pulled out. Mowry has also mentioned that he wont fight Mitrione because they train together so it kind of sucks because that would be the fight to put him in the map.

Mowry was also supposed to fight ronny markes but he pulled out. Mowry has also mentioned that he wont fight Mitrione because they train together so it kind of sucks because that would be the fight to put him in the map.
Since Moldavsky is booked against Tim, I'd say book them like this:

Mowry vs Sergei
Fortune vs Kongo
Vassell vs Mitrione

Ayala vs Golm would be good as well and Sowma could use a win against Markes

I consider Mowry not quite as far along as Fortune, not only in terms of fights but skill set. On that note he might be a good opponent for the recently mentioned ITT Javy Ayala.

I consider Mowry not quite as far along as Fortune, not only in terms of fights but skill set. On that note he might be a good opponent for the recently mentioned ITT Javy Ayala.
I agree but he is already 5 fight into his Bellator tenure and he already needs to test his skills against better opposition.

Since Moldavsky is booked against Tim, I'd say book them like this:

Mowry vs Sergei
Fortune vs Kongo
Vassell vs Mitrione

Ayala vs Golm would be good as well and Sowma could use a win against Markes
I really hope I dont have to see another Kongo fight ever again, so I would prefer to have Vassell vs Fortune, Sergei vs Mowry, and Mitrione vs Sowma.

I really hope I dont have to see another Kongo fight ever again, so I would prefer to have Vassell vs Fortune, Sergei vs Mowry, and Mitrione vs Sowma.
The fact that we are talking about the same 6 or 8 guys means that Bellator needs to sign some HWs. Sign anyone you can.

The fact that we are talking about the same 6 or 8 guys means that Bellator needs to sign some HWs. Sign anyone you can.
Exactly, they need to sign any decent HWs out there. Im surprised they are not interested in Brett Martin, either.

i'm really glad that Moldavsky is getting such a big opportunity and hope he gets the belt, but god i'm getting bored just of thinking about this fight.
Ovchynnikova vs Batara is a main event for me. for all the wrong reason though.

This card’s not looking good at all right now .. Johnson vs Moldavsky is already making me yawn

This card’s not looking good at all right now .. Johnson vs Moldavsky is already making me yawn

Yeah so far they seem to be getting most of the boring fighters on the same card.

They'll probably book Mamedov Vs Picolotti next.

Yeah so far they seem to be getting most of the boring fighters on the same card.

They'll probably book Mamedov Vs Picolotti next.
Yes New England is opening up and I expect this event and the Lima one to have full capacity but I wouldn’t even bother going to either one of these right now if they don’t add some better match ups. Maybe they’re counting on fans being starved for some fights so they’ll buy tix anyway but these cards aren’t looking good so far.

Yes New England is opening up and I expect this event and the Lima one to have full capacity but I wouldn’t even bother going to either one of these right now if they don’t add some better match ups. Maybe they’re counting on fans being starved for some fights so they’ll buy tix anyway but these cards aren’t looking good so far.

The Lima one looks a little better I think. Lima/Amosov and Daley/Jackson should both be fun, just needs a couple more solid fights to round out the main card.

261 looks awful so far.

Back