Timothy Johnson vs Moldavsky Bellator 261

The exact fight that needed to be made. Glad to see Kyra Batara back in a big event too.

Moldavsky wins.

Also on the card:

Jury vs Outlaw
Batara vs Lena

Moldavsky and Sidney on the same card.

Please someone tell me everything is going to be okay.

Rankings wise it makes sense. I have no interest in it though. Nor in the winner vs Bader.

Last edited:
thought this was on Lima card, didnt realize its a main event. Meh

Good they are doing interim title though, they've let divs sit far too long without it. LW should be next.

Good, hopefully after he wins Moldavsky can have some more exciting fights given to him.

Why not winner vs Bader? Imagina Bader getting his butt whooped by 2 Fedor's pupils in 2 weightclasses!

Moldavsky wouldn't whoop his butt but he might cuddle him on the floor without doing anything for 25 minutes and get a 50-45, yes.

Moldavsky wins.

Also on the card:

Jury vs Outlaw
Batara vs Lena
Jury vs Outlaw is the dumbest fight to make at LW. Why does Bellator continue to want to push Outlaw?

Jury vs Outlaw is the dumbest fight to make at LW. Why does Bellator continue to want to push Outlaw?

I'd honestly have a hard time thinking of a less interesting match up if I tried

Finally some HW action. I know Moldavsky is the favorite, at least here on Sherdog. But I feel like Timothy will cause problems. For some reason I expect TJ to finish Moldavsky. I don't know why, just a a feeling.

Finally some HW action. I know Moldavsky is the favorite, at least here on Sherdog. But I feel like Timothy will cause problems. For some reason I expect TJ to finish Moldavsky. I don't know why, just a a feeling.

Tim will be harder for Moldavsky to implement his wrestling on since anyone he's fought since Aliakbari for sure.

I wonder who Fortune is fighting next, then. I figure he is next in line while Bader is away. Fortune vs Vassel and Mowry vs Sergei would be good.

If Moldovsky is the favorite in Vegas I'm probably betting Johnson. I think he'll have a tough time imposing his game on a guy like Tim. Tim's not a world beater but IMO he's a tough fight for Moldovsky.

Back