Timofey Nastyukhin is a monster(the guy that starched Eddie in OneFC)

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just watch his most recent fight against Pieter Buist(whos another great fighter), and I have to he's one of the best and scariest Lightweights in all of MMA. I think he can do very well in the UFC, he would butcher guys like Iaquinta and Hernandez. And stylistically he matches up pretty well against the top 5 guys like Poirier and hooker. But that's assuming he's not on the juice because he definitely looks like a roider. he has probably the thickest and the biggest thickest turtle shell I've ever seen in lightweight.

Either way, people should pay more attention to OneFC smaller divisions like lightweights and featherweights. I think they have a way better lighter divisions than bellator.

Someone post a gif or two of him smacking fools because I’m shit on mobile and too lazy to look

I just watch his most recent fight against Pieter Buist(whos another great fighter), and I have to he's one of the best and scariest Lightweights in all of MMA. I think he can do very well in the UFC, he would butcher guys like Iaquinta and Hernandez. And stylistically he matches up pretty well against the top 5 guys like Poirier and hooker. But that's assuming he's not on the juice because he definitely looks like a roider. he has probably the thickest and the biggest thickest turtle shell I've ever seen in lightweight.

Either way, people should pay more attention to OneFC smaller divisions like lightweights and featherweights. I think they have a way better lighter divisions than bellator.
He's great but can he do it on reduced juice? Won't be able to take as much dosage with USADA being around

He's great but can he do it on reduced juice? Won't be able to take as much dosage with USADA being around
probably not but he's definitely one of the best lightweight outsides of the UFC(juice or not)

If we think he's a monster in ONE then he must be sacrificed to Christian Lee as is tradition.

I think I'm still just about pinning my flag to Natan Schulte as the best LW outside the UFC btw. Christian Lee, Tofiq Musaev, Abdul Aziz Abdulvakhabov and Eduard Vartanyan (bar his last sub par performance) would likely be my other main contenders

he shoulfd fight lowen tynanes, its a shame tynanes rarely fights at all in One championship, sorry maybe a lot of you probably dont know who im referring to, the uncrowned lightweight champion of one

I think I'm still just about pinning my flag to Natan Schulte as the best LW outside the UFC btw. Christian Lee, Tofiq Musaev, Abdul Aziz Abdulvakhabov and Eduard Vartanyan (bar his last sub par performance) would likely be my other main contenders
Nathan Schulte has failed to impress tbh but yes, he is legit. IMO, Primus and Musayev are the best LW outside the UFC.
Its crazy to think how deep is this division, guys like Gamrot and Shabily arent even ranked...insane!

Nathan Schulte has failed to impress tbh but yes, he is legit. IMO, Primus and Musayev are the best LW outside the UFC.
Its crazy to think how deep is this division, guys like Gamrot and Shabily arent even ranked...insane!

Deep for sure, you've also got Loki Radzhabov, Khusein Khaliev, Goiti Yamauchi, Big Pitbull, Iuri Lapicus, Mansour Barnaoui etc etc. Amazing division.

They don’t have better lighter weight classes than Bellator. Maybe LW but FW and BW definitely not. The problem with ONE is the majority of fighters can’t grapple at a high level.

Conor win over Eddie wasn't that dominating compared to what Timophy did to Eddie .
ONE FC is massively underrated , it's just UFC fans living in a very small bubble of the MMA scene .
Eddie was never finished the way he was against Timophy .
And it's funny that everyone are saying Eddie is overrated or old or past his prime , etc...
Eddie just before leaving the UFC for ONE FC he KOed Justin Gatje and lost to Dustin Poirier two guy who will fight for the title against the second P4P GOAT in Khabib .
Eddie BTW was about to KO Dustin but Dustin took advantage of the rules and touched the ground with his finger in order to herb dean to disqualify Eddie very dirty .
Everyone here respect Dustin and Justin and yet none want to admit that Eddie gave both of them hell .
If you respect Dustin and Justin then there's no way to not respect Eddie and not give credit to him .
Also if Eddie was overrated and sucked then that mean Conor win over Eddie wasn't a big deal so in turn you basically turn Conor resume above featherweight as a joke .
Nate Diaz 1-1 ? Old man Donald Cerrone who prior to Conor fight was getting demolished by Tony and Gatje ? The humiliating beatdown by Khabib ? What is Conor resume beyond featherweight ? It's the Eddie win and the belt that Conor got from it .
Sure Conor almost fought RDA and has spoken many time of fighting the top contender but did he actually did that ? No so let's not make excuse for him it's sad .
If everyone praise Conor for getting the historical feat of getting another belt while holding another , then you'll better give credit to Eddie as well for being the champion .
If everyone praise Khabib resume ( which in great part was because he easily beat Dustin and Justin ) and his win over Dustin and Justin then there's no way around not giving Eddie a tons of respect unless you downplay Khabib resume .

So onto Eddie in ONE FC : He only got 2 fights in ONE FC and yet he got very badly finished in his first fight there and in the second he almost broke his leg and almost got finished in the first rounds by Eduard Folayang a guy no one here care about and even if Eddie managed to choke Folayang out it should be noted that its because Edward abysmal fight IQ .
Eddie won his second fight in ONE FC but almost got finished in the first round and even if Eddie won it in the end it wasn't because he is awesome but because his opponent had terrible fight IQ .

BTW You can watch the ranking of ONE FC here https://www.onefc.com/rankings/ , Eddie isn't even in the top 5 best lightweight .
Sure he might easily beat Shinya Aoki but there's still at the VERY LEAST 5 guy who most consider the heavy favorite against Eddie : Christian Lee , Iuri Lapicus , Pieter Buist , Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev and Amir Khan .
Also guys like Eduard can easily redo what he did to Eddie and not fall for the amateurish mistake while Timophy got Eddie number , that is a fact .
Lightweight in ONE FC is just as strong as the UFC , but by locking at everything it think ONE FC lightweight division is stronger .

UFC fans should look outside of their little bubble , you may be a Tony , Khabib or Conor fans it doesn't matter .
What matter is that Eddie extremely tough time in ONE FC all impact the legacy of Tony , Khabib and Conor as they all have fought Eddie or a guy that Eddie beat ( Dustin and Justin ) .

Conor win over Eddie wasn't that dominating compared to what Timophy did to Eddie .
ONE FC is massively underrated , it's just UFC fans living in a very small bubble of the MMA scene .
Eddie was never finished the way he was against Timophy .
And it's funny that everyone are saying Eddie is overrated or old or past his prime , etc...
Eddie just before leaving the UFC for ONE FC he KOed Justin Gatje and lost to Dustin Poirier two guy who will fight for the title against the second P4P GOAT in Khabib .
Eddie BTW was about to KO Dustin but Dustin took advantage of the rules and touched the ground with his finger in order to herb dean to disqualify Eddie very dirty .
Everyone here respect Dustin and Justin and yet none want to admit that Eddie gave both of them hell .
If you respect Dustin and Justin then there's no way to not respect Eddie and not give credit to him .
Also if Eddie was overrated and sucked then that mean Conor win over Eddie wasn't a big deal so in turn you basically turn Conor resume above featherweight as a joke .
Nate Diaz 1-1 ? Old man Donald Cerrone who prior to Conor fight was getting demolished by Tony and Gatje ? The humiliating beatdown by Khabib ? What is Conor resume beyond featherweight ? It's the Eddie win and the belt that Conor got from it .
Sure Conor almost fought RDA and has spoken many time of fighting the top contender but did he actually did that ? No so let's not make excuse for him it's sad .
If everyone praise Conor for getting the historical feat of getting another belt while holding another , then you'll better give credit to Eddie as well for being the champion .
If everyone praise Khabib resume ( which in great part was because he easily beat Dustin and Justin ) and his win over Dustin and Justin then there's no way around not giving Eddie a tons of respect unless you downplay Khabib resume .

So onto Eddie in ONE FC : He only got 2 fights in ONE FC and yet he got very badly finished in his first fight there and in the second he almost broke his leg and almost got finished in the first rounds by Eduard Folayang a guy no one here care about and even if Eddie managed to choke Folayang out it should be noted that its because Edward abysmal fight IQ .
Eddie won his second fight in ONE FC but almost got finished in the first round and even if Eddie won it in the end it wasn't because he is awesome but because his opponent had terrible fight IQ .

BTW You can watch the ranking of ONE FC here https://www.onefc.com/rankings/ , Eddie isn't even in the top 5 best lightweight .
Sure he might easily beat Shinya Aoki but there's still at the VERY LEAST 5 guy who most consider the heavy favorite against Eddie : Christian Lee , Iuri Lapicus , Pieter Buist , Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev and Amir Khan .
Also guys like Eduard can easily redo what he did to Eddie and not fall for the amateurish mistake while Timophy got Eddie number , that is a fact .
Lightweight in ONE FC is just as strong as the UFC , but by locking at everything it think ONE FC lightweight division is stronger .

UFC fans should look outside of their little bubble , you may be a Tony , Khabib or Conor fans it doesn't matter .
What matter is that Eddie extremely tough time in ONE FC all impact the legacy of Tony , Khabib and Conor as they all have fought Eddie or a guy that Eddie beat ( Dustin and Justin ) .
<EdgyBrah>

Back