Times you've observed crazy people

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I often go for walks around town and today I came across these hot headed women.

3 of them were tiny and a forth was big but not tragically big and had flipflops

One of them YELLED to the other "WHERE IS SHE??!?!"

And another yelled "I SWEAR I WILL CUT THAT BITCH!!!"

And people were kind of looking like ... what

They picked up speed but the poor bigger girl couldn't keep up, and then she jettisoned her coffee and littered and just threw her shit on the side of the sidewalk. Awful people.

She tried to keep up yelled something incoherent at them and they yelled something back and then crossed a street.

This was a street where you have to wait for the walking man to allow you to cross but these bitches just stormed onto the street and crossed without looking and traffic struggled to stop.

It's a big pet peeve of mine when people just cross however the fuck they like and break rules, there was a red hand DON'T CROSS lit

Then the 3 skinny bitches ran up a hill, or walked really fast and the bigger woman who was with them just gave up, panting and they didn't even look back ... they just left her to die in a field.

What the fuck is wrong with people?!!?!? It astonishes me how people can be this awful and not give a fuck

Fuck You Clippy!!

Have a nice day...

My buddy had court mandated rehab on Ward Island once. Next to rikers. I visited him once and saw a guy outside catch a pidgeon, break it's neck, and try to sell it to me. I didn't buy it.

It all started on sherdog one day in June 2015....

Last night arguing with my soon to be ex-wife!

I worked at a skilled nursing facility that specializing in terminally ill convicts with mental health disorders.

So yeah, there were crazies there.

I swear some of them are war room regulars.

In NYC a lady asked me for a penny i said no then she yelled YOU RAPED ME.

Noone paid any attention she should have yelled fire

i worked in mental health for over 20 years @Clippy ive lost count.

i worked in mental health for over 20 years @Clippy ive lost count.

Yeah I hear ya - but that's a place where you expect to see things

I was just going for a walk and these bitches appeared from the woodwork

Yeah I hear ya - but that's a place where you expect to see things

I was just going for a walk and these bitches appeared from the woodwork
i was talking about the staff.

Oh man when i was a hospital rentacop i got to see so many of them. Literally crazy too.

I remember some dude came up to the ambulance bay in a hurry so i go out to meet him and hes all " Sir sir i found this pigeon that needs help! " And he got this dead ass bird flat on its back attached to some kind of foam make shift tomb he made and its even had a little blanky covering it to chest level. and im just like <puh-lease75>

I sent him around to the main entrance to freak out the information desk clerks though bork1}

Last edited:
In NYC I watched a homeless man sing Mystikal Shake it fast and also dance to it

I bought him 3 gatorades for the outstanding performance

Whenever I look in the mirror.

Oh wait, you said places where it's not expected.

Pretty much every day riding the L in Chicago.

Here, I just see them wandering downtown.

Ever been married??

I had a mentally ill guy corner me and demand to pay me $20,000 because he said I was a surgeon who took his arms and legs off then sewed them back on for him.

I'd have happily taken the cash off him, but I suspect he didn't have any money on him as he was naked.

So going back to my story

I still can't believe that one of them abandoned their own.

The more I think about it I think they were in a rush to kill unmentioned girl #5 but they just left girl #4 because she was too slow, that's like wild animal mentality - they abandoned the weak of their herd!!!

They left one of their own behind and didn't give a FUCK

Back