Times you've observed crazy people

Once in a while you come across a guy arguing with himself in the downtown core here. There used to be places for them to go, but now they're on their own and unfortunately no one to remind them to take their meds.

Saw a woman breastfeeding in public

Get a room for crying out loud

My cousin is schizo paranoid

He tried robbing a place with a 34 inch sword

Every weekend they come out of the woodwork. Since I'm lowest on the totem pole management wise, I typically work the 1130pm-730am. Just this weekend I get the call from one of my supervisors that they need my help in one of the pits. As I'm walking down there, I hear it before I see it.

"My tiger Crane style is unbeatable! Who are you on the phone with? If you're calling security you better get all of them!"

Apparently this guy came up to one of my Thai dealers and started talking to him about "kung fu". The dealer humored him for awhile but, quickly grew impatient and told him he doesn't know kung fu and doesn't want to talk about it anymore. Being dismissed that way sent that guy into a rage.

Luckily one of our GC officers was walking the floor, so we approached together, I told the guy he needs to settle down and we can't tolerate that type of behavior. He starts getting real gassed up, at that time my GC officer pulls out the badge he wears around his neck, which is a move that usually puts a stop to issues like this one. This Patron though is a special kind of crazy, and that isn't going to calm him down matter of fact it upsets him even more.

"The badge doesn't mean shit to me! I don't recognize your authority!" He's screaming like a rabid animal at this point and assumes a martial art stance that you would see from a terrible 70's movie. I take a step back at this point, I'm ready for the guy to come at me. He makes a move like from a kata and that's when they rush him, as he's take a hostile action.

Turns out his tiger Crane style wasn't so effective. We have a holding cell in the back, to place them until PD can come collect. He's back there about 45 minutes ramming his feet, Fist, and head against the walls screaming that we're holding him against his will.

That's not even my best story that's just one from this past Saturday.

So going back to my story

I still can't believe that one of them abandoned their own.

The more I think about it I think they were in a rush to kill unmentioned girl #5 but they just left girl #4 because she was too slow, that's like wild animal mentality - they abandoned the weak of their herd!!!

They left one of their own behind and didn't give a FUCK
Survival of the fittest... literally

Back