Time to hang em up, Nate.

had money on tavares, nate has been a shot fighter for awhile. fighters never really recover properly coming of testosterone. this is one of the reasons siver will properly get beaten.

Nate used to be one of the more entertaining fighters to watch too, always sad when they hang on for too long.

The MW division has moved on and away from Nate

Sad example of a guy hanging on too many fights past his shelf life...

He'll go bellator

Though should retire but I'm sure he'll fire back....

Yeah, I hope he retires...After hearing Schaub talking to Rogan about Nate training with Shane just makes me wonder how much damage this guy has actually taken. Hope he hangs em up.

He's looked timid and chinny in his last fights.

Definitely agree. Hate to see guys getting rocked every fight.

Kelvin didn't really look that impressive. Yeah he won and dominated but I mean come on, based on this fight he has the softest punches since Sonnen. And his cardio didn't look that great, just not very impressed, but all the respect to Nate for a great career

There aren't many fighters left who started their careers in the 90's. The guy fought Genki Sudo in 1999 (Sudo retired 10 years ago). Puts that into a perspective.

Kelvin didn't really look that impressive. Yeah he won and dominated but I mean come on, based on this fight he has the softest punches since Sonnen. And his cardio didn't look that great, just not very impressed, but all the respect to Nate for a great career

?

Kelvin put pressure on Nate the whole fight, cut off the cage beautifully and had him hurt and in survival mode. He certainly would've finished it in the 3rd had they not stopped it. Kelvin is an excellent fighter and will keep getting better. You even said yourself he dominated.

Back