Time to hang em up, Nate.

Roger FedorAIR

It ain't easy being white
Reaction score
Fought almost exclusively not to get KO'd, barely threw much of anything, and still almost got put away.

It's been a great career, but he's obviously way past it now.

Thanks for the great career, Nate. Always be a fan...

damn ive been defending marquardt lately, saying he's gonna make a comeback at 185

man he looked like shit. nate after beating woodley is like jimmy page after john bonham died what a waste

should not be fighting younger guys...that was horrible

Feels bad man. Nate's career was great to watch.

Sadly,yes, 3 losses in a row and is a shadow of his former performances.

Seems like it was just yesterday Nate was regarded as a really large MW. Now he looks tiny out there. The cut to WW and his on again/off again TRT hasn't done him any good.

Yeah I have to agree with all of that. Happens to everyone. Great career.

I don't think so. Brad is the ultimate upsetter.. in line with the best. He takes absolutely zero risk and is all technique working patiently off the small openings of his opponent.

Brad uses the same gameplan that guys like Aldo and GSP do. The safest possible way to win and it makes their opponents look exactly the way Nate did tonight.

Nate threw like 3 punches in that fight.

Might have just been the perfect storm. A combination of no more testosterone, all those training camps, age, and fight damage. It's like he lost it between the Woodley and Saffedine fights.

I don't think so. Brad is the ultimate upsetter.. in line with the best. He takes absolutely zero risk and is all technique working patiently off the small openings of his opponent.

Brad operates off of the same gameplan that guys like Aldo and GSP do. The safest possible way to win and it makes their opponents look exactly the way Nate did tonight.

UFC should have shown him the boot after this
tim-boetsch-ko-brad-tavares-ufc-fight-night-bangor.gif

He didn't do THAT badly, and I though he hurt him a few times. But yeah, he is clearly nearing the end of his career.

The exact same words came out of my mouth after the fight ended. No disrespect to Tavares but the Nare from a few years ago beats the braked off of him.

Great career and hats off to him but I agree he just doesn't have it anymore.

I fell asleep watching that fight lol. Woke up as cowboy was walking into the cage. Talk about timing.

Back