Tim Sylvia "I knew my arm was broken,I just have a really good poker face"

Didn't watch the vid but, yeah he does. He wanted to keep fighting. Tim was always very underrated and IMO always had way too much shit talked about him. Too many people hated him becasue he wasn't all buff n stuff like his main rival AA . He also did not have the best attitude but if you knew about him and his upbringing you could understand him better.

Didn't watch the vid but, yeah he does. He wanted to keep fighting. Tim was always very underrated and IMO always had way too much shit talked about him. Too many people hated him becasue he wasn't all buff n stuff like his main rival AA . He also did not have the best attitude but if you knew about him and his upbringing you could understand him better.
Yeah i always liked him even more when fans would give him a bad rap. I thought his fight with Nogueira was amazing

Also his comeback in the 2nd arlovski fight was very courageous.

Says once he had a kid,his killer instinct went away

Big timmeh is basically 20th heavyweight goat.

He seems to be doing well. Good for him!

I dont believe that for a second

His adrenaline was pumping at the time.

Says once he had a kid,his killer instinct went away
IDK when it was he had the kid but after the 3rd AA fight there was a definite change. He started fighting not to lose and wouldn't let his hands go like he used to.

Yeah i always liked him even more when fans would give him a bad rap. I thought his fight with Nogueira was amazing
Yeah especially since most of the hate was over him not being ripped.

IDK when it was he had the kid but after the 3rd AA fight there was a definite change. He started fighting not to lose and wouldn't let his hands go like he used to.

Yeah especially since most of the hate was over him not being ripped.
I mean he did do some goofy shit that rightfully got shade thrown his way,but its nothing to hate the guy over.
The guy could fight.

I mean he did do some goofy shit that rightfully got shade thrown his way,but its nothing to hate the guy over.
The guy could fight.
Honestly, who wouldn't fuck while wearing the belt?

Honestly, who wouldn't fuck while wearing the belt?

Chuck certainly did too lol. Remember those pics that came out of him and his old lady nekkid on workout equipment?

Also, always good to see a timmeh thread. That dude gets so much hate for no reason. He was a good fighter. The guy got his arm visibly broke and tried telling Herb Dean it wasn't because he wanted to keep going lol. If that happened nowadays he would be a rock star. With bkfc going on, there's a better than zero chance him and Mir can can fight again too

Chuck certainly did too lol. Remember those pics that came out of him and his old lady nekkid on workout equipment?

Also, always good to see a timmeh thread. That dude gets so much hate for no reason. He was a good fighter. The guy got his arm visibly broke and tried telling Herb Dean it wasn't because he wanted to keep going lol. If that happened nowadays he would be a rock star.
He could really move for a big guy. At least standing up. Its not really his fault hes a bit clumsy on the ground,hes 6 ft 8

Hed go everywhere with it. That's what got ppl yappin
And like i brought up before, if you knew about his upbringing you could understand why he was so proud of that belt. It was literally the first thing he could point to and be proud of. Was it a bit much? Yup. But I'm not gonna hate the guiy for it.

And like i brought up before, if you knew about his upbringing you could understand why he was so proud of that belt. It was literally the first thing he could point to and be proud of. Was it a bit much? Yup. But I'm not gonna hate the guiy for it.
That shit is funny. Harmless.

He could really move for a big guy. At least standing up. Its not really his fault hes a bit clumsy on the ground,hes 6 ft 8
Well he was so knock kneed he had to climb steps sideways but he could throw his hand pretty fucking good.

Back