Tim Sylvia "I knew my arm was broken,I just have a really good poker face"

I feel like the fans turned on him after the 3rd Arlovski fight. Fans were ready for a brawl and it turned out to be a dud. Fans were also turned off by him wearing his belt around everywhere. Also Matt Hughes would always clown him so thay didn't help.

I always liked him personally. He was an elite HW during his prime and had a solid career.

Top 15 HW of all time.

I feel like the fans turned on him after the 3rd Arlovski fight. Fans were ready for a brawl and it turned out to be a dud. Fans were also turned off by him wearing his belt around everywhere. Also Matt Hughes would always clown him so thay didn't help.

I always liked him personally. He was an elite HW during his prime and had a solid career.

Top 15 HW of all time.
I think ppl didnt like that a guy who looked like that could beat a guy who looked like arlovski,and just wanted him to lose to whoever else came along.

He could really move for a big guy. At least standing up. Its not really his fault hes a bit clumsy on the ground,hes 6 ft 8
I still remember the feeling of shock when he head kicked Telligman.

Top 15 HW of all time.

It's funny looking back because at the time he was a little awkward but he was one of the first true fighters with a name. I always respected the guy.

I still remember the feeling of shock when he head kicked Telligman.
That was horrifying. Tra looked like he died. I think he hit him at the horn too so it made it more shocking.

That was horrifying. Tra looked like he died. I think he hit him at the horn too so it made it more shocking.
I didn't think Tim could get his leg up that high. Afterwards it was a bit scary becasue Tra's jaw locked up.

Tim Sylvia SMASHED RICCO .. right after Ricco, arguably, SMASHED Big Nog in Pride. (but, you know, yakuza judges).

Says once he had a kid,his killer instinct went away

Well his kid didnt make him eat like 10 people. Timmy did not loose his killer instinct but got lazy and maybe broken by Fedor. You calory input is programmed through years of training so you just stop and do nothing well you will balloon up like him.
That cost him his cardio. Interesting enough a lot of people lost their will after a Fedor KO. Its crazy and the power really had to be devastating. Rodgers never was the same, Timmy the same and Arlovski before Fedor was an absolute Killer , afterwards
still good but a different fighter.

Didn't watch the vid but, yeah he does. He wanted to keep fighting. Tim was always very underrated and IMO always had way too much shit talked about him. Too many people hated him becasue he wasn't all buff n stuff like his main rival AA . He also did not have the best attitude but if you knew about him and his upbringing you could understand him better.
True that. But forget that when he was on roids he actually had a respectable physique, albeit a strange body type still. But he looked ok physically vs Ricco, Cabbage, Gan, etc

Back