Tim Kennedy's response to Mousisa.

Amazing how people still underestimate Kennedy.

Moose is too tall, too long. He would come out with a low stance similar to Munoz, Jacare fights and Tim would not be able to close the distance fast enough. It would look similar to the Latify fight.

I'm no moose expert but I think he beats Mr. Kennedy with relative ease, unless the latter decides to 'wrassle with way to a cheap UD.

Now before too many of you have emotional an childish reaction instead of using your brains.

Kennedy IS a very risky match up for Mousasi.

Tim Kennedy is another boring wrestle humper like Dolloway.

I could see Kennedy holding moose down and getting the UD.

I like both guys. Kennedy gets little respect on the forums but is actually very talented and can beat anyone not on TRT at MW.

With that said, I would give the edge to Gegard.

I like both guys. Kennedy gets little respect on the forums but is actually very talented and can beat anyone not on TRT at MW.

With that said, I would give the edge to Gegard.

So are you saying that Rockhold is on TRT?

I don't think Kennedy has a chance in this fight. If this fight were to be a 5 rounder, there is literally 0% chance he wins this fight IMO.

I don't think Kennedy has a chance in this fight. If this fight were to be a 5 rounder, there is literally 0% chance he wins this fight IMO.

You should probably rethink this opinion.

Mousasi would take that fight. I smiled a little at Kennedy thinking he's a horrible matchup for Mousasi.

Mousasi's wrestling has always been his Achilles heel (with lack of urgency being a close second). Kennedy could certainly grind Mousasi on the canvas or against the cage for a mind-numbing 15-25 minutes. Do not want.

Back