Tim Kennedy's response to Mousisa.

Big Mousasi fan here but I think that Kennedy is a bad matchup.

Kennedy being real here but still respecful.

I know, I'm a sucker for cheering for who I perceive as the underdog. This rule applies save when my very limited favorites are fighting, which neither of these two are.

He would be a bad matchup if his skill level was similar..

hmm.. i dont see where kennedy beats him but would watch for sure.

USA v Iran. Fight Night Tehran Fight for the Troops

PPV would be through the roof

Mousasi's worst performances were fights in which he got taken down and held down. Kennedy doesn't care how boring he has to be, he will take you down and hold you down.

kennedy is a terrible matchup for gegard. I don't like that fight for him at all.

I hope Mousasi wrecks him. Although realistically I'm worried about Kennedy's takedowns.

Kennedy must not have been listening, Mousasi doesn't want any fight in particular, he just stated who he will probably fight next.

Kennedy likely wins a 3 rounder, but it's closer in a 5 rounder. Kennedy's top game >>> Mousasi's bottom game. Mousasi has to completely avoid being on the ground unless he wants stuck there for the entire round. Mousasi never really holds on for a standup which will actually work against him.

Nobody gives a shit about Tim Kennedy. He is like the Bob Saget of MMA.

Bob Saget is fucking hilarious and more people reference him on the internet than you think, bad choice you should have named someone else on Full House like the douche that Alanis Morissette wrote hit songs about.

Back