Tim Kennedy's response to Mousisa.

Damn, I was hoping those two would avoid each other. I was hoping for Jacare / Mousasi 2 and Kennedy / Romero.

People underrate Kennedy's top position and overall submission grappling. It would be a tough gritty fight that I think would be hard to call.

Bob Saget is fucking hilarious and more people reference him on the internet than you think, bad choice you should have named someone else on Full House like the douche that Alanis Morissette wrote hit songs about.

Dave Coulier, truly a dick among men.

Kennedy's wrestling is being seriously overrated. He's been outwrestled himself plenty of times. He's not holding Mousasi down for 5 rounds.

Poor man's Sonnen? Compare their performances against Bisping.

I wasn't talking ability.

I was referring how they are both guys who can't draw with their fighting style, so they try to do so with their mouths. Kennedy being far less successful in this venture.

Thought that was fairly apparent.

I wasn't talking ability.

I was referring how they are both guys who can't draw with their fighting style, so they try to do so with their mouths. Kennedy being far less successful in this venture.

Thought that was fairly apparent.

Lol, that's a terrible comparison.

Kennedy has no problem stinking up the joint with his wrasslin. Id hate to see mousasi lose that way but hes going to have to fight a wrestler eventually.

How is he a worse match up for Mousasi than Munoz was? This guy is delirious. Mousasi via tko within 2 rds max

Kennedy impressed the shit out of me against Bisping. If Mo was able to hold Moose down, I'm pretty sure Kennedy could too.

Kennedy by LNP

Mousasi is a nightmare match for Kennedy lol is he dumb? Kennedy has zero head movement and relys too much on his power, hes like a poormans Yomero but way less explosive. Mousasi would have a field day with the jab in this one.

Many of the same anti-military assclowns posting who thought Bisping would beat Kennedy with great TDD, boxing and cardio. We see how that went, Kennedy would make this a very competitive fight, 50/50 toss up.

Back