Tim Kennedy posts video of "waterboarding himself" to show support for CIA nominee

I did not know Tim Kennedy was in the military.
yeah, Im guessing its because he hardly ever mentions it

the guy just likes to keep us guessing about his personal life :p

This video is so fucking stupid on so many levels. So in support of a CIA director who supports torture, he gets fake-waterboarded by his redneck friends in his backyard to prove what exactly? How is this supporting torture? By making it look like it's not so bad and you can totally do it for fun so what's the big deal. But you should support it because it's good against terrorists even though it's totally fun and harmless.

{<huh}

What's next, he's going to have his thumbs crushed for fun? Bring back thumbscrews?

They say left wingers can't meme, but god damn right wingers can't activism.

Is that really how you're supposed to waterboard people? Seems like the water was just bouncing off the towel.

CIA should just hire Yoel and Blastelum to interrogate terrorists.
Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

finish-of-kennedy.gif
There's something so satisfying about seeing him get vaporized by a commie.

That guy was incredibly out of shape and/or pussied out. To be fair. I'm not saying it's not torture but that was way too quick.

Everyone is a pussy till it;s your turn then everyone drops the balls quick as fuck.

I guess you'd get so angry you'd black out and when you came to all your captors would be dead.

it does seem like torture or is. but it like torture light.

would rather be waterboarded and then i talk then have finger nails removed and parts of me skinned or burned.

Based on what I've seen, the 183 number for KSM means water was poured over his face 183 times, not that he went through 183 sessions. Apparently he went through somewhere between 5 and 15 actual sessions. Which is brutal by itself. Apparently after just one session, all you have to do is show the victim the table again and they will start talking.

Senate intelligence report states 15 times KSM only recalls 5. Although as we saw in the Hitchens video he thought he had said the codeword and hadn't.

"“On the afternoon of March 13, 2003, KSM was subjected to his third waterboard session of that calendar day and fifth in 25 hours."

There's something so satisfying about seeing him get vaporized by a commie.

romero is not commie though. if he is a christian anti gay commie. anti gay part would fit in with the castros though

"
Kennedy posted the video of others water boarding him to support Gina Haspel, who Trump chose to lead the CIA after nominating former Director Mike Pompeo to be the new Secretary of State.

“The reason we are doing this ... is for us to have a conversation. Right now, an amazing hero has been appointed to be director of the CIA and because of that, some of the things she has done are being attacked,” said Kennedy. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/38...ighter-who-livestreamed-being-waterboarded-to

Moron gonna moron...

LET'S SEE, WE GET OUR HEADS CUT OFF, NO PROBLEM, WE TORTURE THEM TO GET THE ONES IN CHARGE OF CUTTING OUR HEADS OFF AND WOW, THAT'S BAAAAD?

LET'S SEE, WE GET OUR HEADS CUT OFF, NO PROBLEM, WE TORTURE THEM TO GET THE ONES IN CHARGE OF CUTTING OUR HEADS OFF AND WOW, THAT'S BAAAAD?
Who said it's no problem to get your head cut off?

tbf this is the sort of quality i would expect in a post from a headless person.

Let them sleep deprive him, let him go without food, put him in solitary. More importantly, hold that hose on his face for twice as long and don't let him catch his breath and joke around inbetween. Let someone who wants to do him harm do the waterboarding and let's see if it's all jokes.

Do you have any idea what they do in "survival schools" for military pilots and others in intense combat?

That's all true. I see both sides of the argument. It is torture, no doubt. I am for it, personally. I simply want the people protecting my country to be allowed to torture people.

Context is everything. They're joking around for 40 minutes here, as opposed to being on a mission to break the subject. That's true. The context would change again if Kennedy was replaced with some piece of shit terrorist who holds knowledge that could potentially prevent the deaths of truly innocent people.
I would agree with you if it were effective, but it isn't and that's been proven over and over (and over) again. How can you trust intel from someone who would do anything to make the pain stop, even (shocker) lie. How can you torture someone if you don't even know of they know anything? When do you stop? Torture is wrong on so many levels.

Last edited:
This guy is such a cunt.

Thank you for your service Tim. Fuckin twit.
I'm not even American but LOL at this post. Don't worry, when you need military help, the big brother will bail you out

I would agree with you if it were effective, but it isn't and that's been proven over and over (and over) again. How can you trust intel from someone who would anything to make the pain stop, even (shocker) lie. How can you torture someone if you don't even know of they know anything? When do you stop? Torture is wrong on so many levels.
Has it really been proven, or is it just some biased study? Because it wouldn't be used if it wasn't effective. Regardless, it got us Bin Laden. Maybe a few minutes with Stipe would yielded the same result, but I'm guessing it wouldn't.

Has it really been proven, or is it just some biased study? Because it wouldn't be used if it wasn't effective. Regardless, it got us Bin Laden. Maybe a few minutes with Stipe would yielded the same result, but I'm guessing it wouldn't.

No, way too many people from too many sides agree that torture is bad for this to be biased. Professors in psychology, neuroscientists, criminologists, many in the military and CIA, even the Senate agree it is not effective and this is year after year, study after study. I would be surprised if there is a proper study that states the opposite to be honest.

There are so many false 'truths' out there due to enhanced interrogation.

And you would be surprised how much stuff is being done regardless of the lack of effectiveness.

Also, the Senate and many others disagree it got us Bin Laden. Only the CIA seems to think so.

No, way too many people from too many sides agree that torture is bad for this to be biased. Professors in psychology, neuroscientists, even the Senate agree it is not effective and this is year after year, study after study. I would be surprised if there is a proper study that states the opposite to be honest.

There are so many false 'truths' out there due to enhanced interrogation.

And you would be surprised how much stuff is being done regardless of the lack of effectiveness.

Also, the Senate and many others disagree it got us Bin Laden. Only the CIA seems to think so.
Yes. Waterboarding got us Bin Laden.

And professors are about as reliable for objectivity as a Hollywood red carpet.

Back