Tim Kennedy posts video of "waterboarding himself" to show support for CIA nominee

Yes, it's amazingly self congratulatory and holier than thou, not to mention naive. It shows the sort of amazingly protected bubble you live in. Yes, you. You live in the single most protected civilization that's ever existed. I know you'll whine and cry about that, because your Cutlural Marxism is too deeply ingrained, and everything functions on the victim oppressor heirarchy, but you are more secure and more privileged than 99.9% of human beings who have ever lived, period. Just because you've always lived a lifestlye that can abstractly dismiss tourture out of hand doesn't make you some kind of a good person. It makes you a dangerously naive person who has never, ever stepped outside of the deep, deep bubble of protection that you live under to actually examine the world you live in, or the motivations behind some things in the world. Hell, you're so deep in that secure little bubble, and so afraid to step out of it that you couldn't even step out of it enough to actually answer a simple question. Because you don't know enough about the question being asked to answer it. You just went with the "TOURTURE IS WRONG!!!" *Pats self on back* routine out of hand. Because it's all people like you know how to do.

You know you went full retard when you think someone opposes torture because "Cultural Marxism". Fucking lol, there's dumb, and then there's "Marx brainwashed you to not like torture because intersectionality" lmfao.

{<jordan}

And you'll be another one that talks about the virtues of "western culture" when that culture is apparently arbitrary enough that you can justify torture when you think it suits you. Is there any wonder that people don't take us for our word when useless people like yourself can twist those maxims whenever you think it'll benefit you? You're just a barbarian by another name, I don't think i'm a fan of you representing our culture any more than I am the people you so despise. It appears the Geneva Convention was a sore subject for you.

Is that really how you're supposed to waterboard people? Seems like the water was just bouncing off the towel.

CIA should just hire Yoel and Blastelum to interrogate terrorists.
Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

finish-of-kennedy.gif

Thats not the NPR saying that, thats the Senate's report. And since its classified its not something that you or i can discuss.

Its only the word of a CIA director vs the word of the Senate.

And in the end you have an unelected body with zero accountability that even spied on the Senate, if thats not overreach, i dont know what is.
Brother, let me tell you, I am wholeheartedly on board with your overreach comment, the people involved in spying on senators should be in jail, as should many who are currently, or recently departed, from several of tge agencies I have listed. There are several agencies in our Govt that require a much higher level of oversight than is presently the case, that includes the FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS, abd several others. Your comment could not be more correct, imho. I would never support anyone who abuses their govt provided authority, regardless of what side of the aisle they came from. I can tell you, for instance and in all honesty, if the IRS under George Bush would have targeted left wing groups, I would absolutely be right beside anyone else who was demanding they be arrested. Right is right, wrong is wrong, I personally don't care if it supports my political beliefs or not. That seems to be something that has been lost from our scociety in recent years.

My point is while the report is classified, the summarization isn't, and we can both find articles that support our comments. However, while I agree that we should not use those techniques in the future, I do not believe that the existence of the program should be disqualifying for Gina Haspel.

Only on sherdog do people hate Tim Kennedy enough to complain someone waterboarded him...

Not believing in the efficacy or the moral value of torture = cultural marxism?

that he is an idiot. We all had that doubt for a long time but the other day he posted a video on his instagram, that proved it once and for all.

i dont have have to explain..in short: thats not fucking close to waterboarding. If waterboarding isnt torture, why do they do it? its so wrong and stupid on so many different levels...

that he is an idiot. We all had that doubt for a long time but the other day he posted a video on his instagram, that proved it once and for all.

What is dead can never die

10x the man TS will ever be.

Thank god for Sherdog scientists

there Is literally nothing we cannot learn on this site

i dont have have to explain..in short: thats not fucking close to waterboarding. If waterboarding isnt torture, why do they do it? its so wrong and stupid on so many different levels...

Id waterboard a terrorist for fun

from the backlash he just confirmed it even more..... by not even understanding the 1st amendment of his beloved constitution

Glad he's been proved, I figure the pictures and video of his existence weren't conclusive.

My friend is a former green beret. He has been water boardered many times. He's also a lunatic.

I did not know Tim Kennedy was in the military.

from the backlash he just confirmed it even more..... by not even understanding the 1st amendment of his beloved constitution

If you laugh at a military guy that's an infringement of free speech.

Back