Tim Kennedy on Reebok deal...

So in other words it's the UFC cage that has the value, not the fighters, and the UFC should be the ones controlling that revenue stream.

And what is the UFC cage without the fighters? Nothing at all. The value of the UFC is directly relative to the strenght of their roster.

Plus, fighting is what they do, of course that's where sponsors want their brand to be shown. Doesn't mean they can't get any endorsement at all, but it does mean they won't get the same money.

How can you be such a Shill? Starting to think you're Dana Fucking White in disguise.

And what is the UFC cage without the fighters? Nothing at all. The value of the UFC is directly relative to the strenght of their roster.

Wrong. The UFC cage will still be the UFC cage with the same value without ANY INDIVIDUAL FIGHTER who's not at the very top. Remove any individual fighter not at the top from the UFC cage and the UFC suffers next to no financial loss from sponsorship.

Now, remove any individual fighter from the UFC cage, and what is he? As we see from Tim Kennedy's case: NOTHING. Nobody is willing to pay for the 350+ days a year a fighter is out of the cage.

You need to understand the difference between fighters as individuals as fighters as a collective.

UFC >> any individual fighter. Fighters collectively > UFC. As long as the fighters don't band together, they don't have jack shit power over the UFC.

How can you be such a Shill? Starting to think you're Dana Fucking White in disguise.

The real question is how can you be this dumb? You think Dana White or any UFC shill would come on Sherdog and tell people Ronda is a subpar can crusher, that UFC194 isn't worth buying and MMA is a fringe sport? Next time think before you post.

Wrong. The UFC cage will still be the UFC cage with the same value without ANY INDIVIDUAL FIGHTER who's not at the very top. Remove any individual fighter not at the top from the UFC cage and the UFC suffers next to no financial loss from sponsorship.

Now, remove any individual fighter from the UFC cage, and what is he? As we see from Tim Kennedy's case: NOTHING. Nobody is willing to pay for the 350+ days a year a fighter is out of the cage.

You need to understand the difference between fighters as individuals as fighters as a collective.

UFC >> any individual fighter. Fighters collectively > UFC. As long as the fighters don't band together, they don't have jack shit power over the UFC.

The real question is how can you be this dumb? You think Dana White or any UFC shill would come on Sherdog and tell people Ronda is a subpar can crusher, that UFC194 isn't worth buying and MMA is a fringe sport? Next time think before you post.

You are so wrong it's painful.

I think Tim was shooting a reality TV show where goes around South America hunting for war criminals. And he's also been busy mourning the killings of his fellow squad members...

Can you explain this??

Who's stopping Tim Kennedy from getting sponsors and wearing non-Reebok gear in the 350+ days of the year he's not fighting/weighing in? NOBODY.

The fact that no one is willing to sponsor him unless if he's in the UFC cage means he has no value to his name unless if it is on the UFC platform, and the UFC is well within its rights to call the shots. It's not the UFC's problem that Tim isn't marketable and can't get outside sponsors like Conor and Ronda.

agree... if he was smart, he would stop crying and use social media the right way, which is where most modern sponsorship dollars are anyway.

Would be nice to see some crazy generous billionaire start up a company that pays fighters well.

So in other words it's the UFC cage that has the value, not the fighters, and the UFC should be the ones controlling that revenue stream.

Fine.

But then why did the UFC manage to get the fighters peanuts in comparison to what they were getting before? If companies were paying certain fighters $100,000 per fight, that means that the exposure that fighter provides those companies is worth $100,000. So why is Reebok providing the UFC $5,000 in comparison, to the fighter who was previously worth $100,000. Seems like UFC did a bad job negotiating this, if anything.

Who's stopping Tim Kennedy from getting sponsors and wearing non-Reebok gear in the 350+ days of the year he's not fighting/weighing in? NOBODY.

The fact that no one is willing to sponsor him unless if he's in the UFC cage means he has no value to his name unless if it is on the UFC platform, and the UFC is well within its rights to call the shots. It's not the UFC's problem that Tim isn't marketable and can't get outside sponsors like Conor and Ronda.

I approve of this post.

This is a wise post.

First time I've agreed with Louis but this post hits the nail on the head.

If anybody disagrees they are virtual retards.

Oh my God. You actually took it seriously what I said about Dana White.
I don't give a fuck if you told people not to buy UFC 194, and that's actually a very promising card, perhaps this year's best.

But maybe you're not a shill. You must be a troll. Either that or just borderline retard.

Either way not worth any other answer.

not saying i disagree, but at least trump has accomplished something, unlike hillary who's greatest accomplishment is having her husband's last name

Both are shitty corporate shills but Hilary served in the senate and under Obama's administration. Trump has no background in politics and had daddy's money to help leverage his business venture.

When arguments fail, resort to ad hominem.

Thanks for the confirmation.

You forgot to answer me though:

The first rule of business is don't undersell yourself.

Are you taking the UFC position because you're a very rich owner of something, or because you've come to terms that you're a bitch?

Oh my God. You actually took it seriously what I said about Dana White.
I don't give a fuck if you told people not to buy UFC 194, and that's actually a very promising card, perhaps this year's best.

But maybe you're not a shill. You must be a troll. Either that or just borderline retard.

Either way not worth any other answer.

Given the awesome spectacle that UFC 189 was it's very unlikely that 194 is better. We may not see a card that good for years.

Every fight from the last prelim through the entire main card ended in a spectacular finish.

Given the awesome spectacle that UFC 189 was it's very unlikely that 194 is better. We may not see a card that good for years.

Every fight from the last prelim through the entire main card ended in a spectacular finish.
nice diversion though

Would a MS shill call MS a fringe company with subpar products and tell people not to buy them because they suck? Are you stupid? Next time do some research on the poster you're responding to before making BS claims and embarrassing yourself.

What do you think the UFC is doing? That's what negotiations are for, they drive the price down as much as possible, most of the UFC fighters are getting minimum wage in the sense that it's the minimum amount of money the UFC could pay for them to stay. Why? Because the UFC is a greedy corporation who's all about making money for themselves and minimizing the costs. OMG what a surprise! Who do you think makes the phones and computers you're using? Well-paid 1st world union workers, or 3rd world cheap laborers who're exploited 10x worse than UFC fighters? Get a clue will ya?

Oh no, the employee that makes my employer more money than me gets paid more than I do! Cry me a river please! Where's that promotional push you speak of that made UFC190 a bigger PPV success than UFC189? Where's this weak UFC women's division you speak of when Rousey started MMA?

When was the last time someone succeeded by blaming others for his/her failures and crying about how unfair the world is?
STFU already...you're doing a 180 turn because people started calling you out as a shill so now you're back tracking and want to prove that there were "times" you never supported UFC. You are a shill and at least have the balls to stand by your principle...shill.

I approve of this post.

This is a wise post.

First time I've agreed with Louis but this post hits the nail on the head.

If anybody disagrees they are virtual retards.

Didn't know shills have WKs too.

Back