Tim Kennedy just opened his school, not a martial arts academy, an actual school

<6>

Public schools sure have their issues, but one can't help but be sceptical of people who think they've got the alternative worked out all on their own.

There seems to be a lot overlap in the venn diagram of mothers who want to home a school their kids, and cuckoo birds trying to sell you essential oils on facebook, for example.

That is great, I wonder how difficult it was to get accreditation from state, that is supposed to be a rigorous process.

You think he thought about that?

well I havent checked his school out but Im guessing it doesnt offer education all up to college level so at a certain point the students will probabily want to apply to other schools to further their education and for that you need education from somewhere where their curriculum is recognized by state

well I havent checked his school out but Im guessing it doesnt offer education all up to college level so at a certain point the students will probabily want to apply to other schools to further their education and for that you need education from somewhere where their curriculum is recognized by state
What I figure as well.

From what I remember, the colleges themselves have different levels of minimum requirements, so a good school would be hitting those accredited requirements at the highest expectation. Oh well, at least DeVry might take these kids.

What's the curriculum like? The only thing I could find on it was this:

The school will initially start with three grades and serve 15 kids per grade. Eventually, Kennedy hopes to expand capacity and enroll 300 kids. Scholarships for military and law enforcement families will also be available.

He hopes to do his part in improving the education system, and his main goal is to see children flourish and to have a great America.

“I grew up in an era where I put my hand over my heart and said the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag every single morning and, you know, learned to love my country,” Kennedy said. “We’re going full commitment in making sure we are going to raise a whole bunch of young patriots.”

https://coffeeordie.com/tim-kennedy-school/

Between his talking about killing women and children and how PTSD is for pussies, and his fetishization of guns and the military, he truly gives me the creeps. I wouldn't be surprised if the ended up on a murder spree some day.

Yeah me @Arqueto and @weed were actually planning on enrolling @lsa there so he could learn to read and write but looks like that's a no go now...

Dam, not sure what we are going to do now. They teach people to read in prison right? lock him up I say.

poor @lsa

tk.png

Public education is also terrible in my country. Arguably much worse. Still, "accept" and "except", that's pathetic lack of knowledge. And English is my third language.
I'm a spanish native speaker who is also fluent in english, french and understand portuguese too.

I have to say that often I get confused by americans writing. They make me doubt myself but then I remember some of them have a worst level of english than myself.

They also get "affect" and "effect" mixed up all the time.

I'm a spanish native speaker who is also fluent in english, french and understand portuguese too.

I have to say that often I get confused by americans writing. They make me doubt myself but then I remember some of them have a worst level of english than myself.

D'oh! <{you!}>

English is a difficult language. That said, anyone who has been speaking only English their entire lives, and still messes up affect, effect or there, their, they’re, is really fucking stupid 90% of the time.

Back