Tim Kennedy is a horrible matchup for Mousasi

You think Kennedy has better grappling than Munoz?

Better defensive wrestling, but that's all I really see.

People are forgetting how throughly Munoz beasted Boetsch recently.

Moose's TDD was noticeably better against Munoz today; Kennedy will struggle to take down and control Gegard and he will get lit up on the feet. A 5-rounder would favor Gegard.

I'd be concerned for Kennedy's Machida-like striking and his King Mo like take downs.

Say what you want about Bisping, but no one has been able to hold him down and control him like Kennedy did - including Chael and Rashad at LHW.

Mousasi has really seemed to improve his TDD and is slick on the ground, but Kennedy held his own grappling with ROGER FUCKING GRACIE, so I don't know if Moose can win a ground fight.

Would be a great fight but Moose would have to be the favorite. He has more ways to win where as Kennedy would pretty much just have to try and Fitch him.

Eh.

Mousasi is too active off his back. And any time they are on the feet Mousasi will be lighting him up.

Say what you want about Bisping, but no one has been able to hold him down and control him like Kennedy did - including Chael and Rashad at LHW.

Mousasi has really seemed to improve his TDD and is slick on the ground, but Kennedy held his own grappling with ROGER FUCKING GRACIE, so I don't know if Moose can win a ground fight.

It's sad that this sport has gotten to the point where we praise controllers and nullifiers

if moose fought the way he just did i think he takes it he was so agressive and my only criticism of him has always been is hes so damn passive

I favor Moose but it would be a tough fight

So, Mousasi just starched a top level middleweight grappler, with heavy hands, and suddenly Tim Kennedy would beat him, because King Mo, a LHW who is larger than Kennedy, laid on him, in a fight a lot of people thought Mousasi won?

I see Moose stuffing some takedowns and punishing Kennedy. He's not a world beater by any stretch of the imagination

i gotta agree here. and mousasi is a way better striker. kennedy was getting lit up by bisping and kept ending up against the fence in spite of his corner yelling at him to circle out. mousasi will defend enough tds and be active on the ground enough to prevent kennedy to steal rounds just by laying on top as he did against bisping. and mousasi will punish him on the feet.

i gotta agree here. and mousasi is a way better striker. kennedy was getting lit up by bisping and kept ending up against the fence in spite of his corner yelling at him to circle out. mousasi will defend enough tds and be active on the ground enough to prevent kennedy to steal rounds just by laying on top as he did against bisping. and mousasi will punish him on the feet.

True

Back