Tim Kennedy announces he is coming out of retirement to fight in the UFC once again

Fuck off, nancy. Liberal right here. Waiting impatiently for season 2 of Hard to Kill.
If you weren’t a weak liberal bitch, you would have scrolled passed my comment without it affecting you in any way but since you took the time to reply, that leads me to believe you, yourself, is a weak minded individual who can’t handle anything too extreme.

Nice try though.

If you weren’t a weak liberal bitch, you would have scrolled passed my comment without it affecting you in any way but since you took the time to reply, that leads me to believe you, yourself, is a weak minded individual who can’t handle anything too extreme.

Nice try though.

Long angry rant from a repressed little girl who throws around hostile insults on an internet forum. There there, little nancy.

Nice try though.

Look @ this right wing snowflake.

How can you be as famous as him, ripped, and never have a girl by your side

I think that says something
That he's been married with kids for a while, and given his other job, doesn't want his family in the public eye.

So was this April's Fools fake news?

Correction: changing jobs from killing terrorists and being awesome?

Am I doing this right?

Americaaaaaaaa fuck no

Didn’t like Tim for the way he schooled bisping but wen he got cheated by Yoel I started rooting for him. Weidman would be a good comeback fight to see where he’s at

I know it was an April fools in reality he got starched by Gastelum before we knew how good Gastelum actually is. A comeback might not be the worst idea for him.

Back