Tim Kennedy announces he is coming out of retirement to fight in the UFC once again

Give him Gastelum

I like kennedy but mw is currently killers row and he is too old school . Still, if he doesnt look too old and if he improved cardio, things could get interesting. He was always strong and tough mofo. Kinda underrated too

You mean like his wife?
481x481xtim-kennedy-with-his-wife-1525157450.jpg.pagespeed.ic.h9RdD7me58.webp

method=get&s=ginger-kennedy.jpg

Lol yeah rigjt, never seen her before...

Too many picograms involved for this not to be an April Fools joke.

Well lets hope for a huge knockout loss for him.

He should fight at 205....orrrr this could be April fool's joke

Nice. Wish him the best.

Inb4 sad liberals try to attack him.
Haha its usually the "tough" guys like you who turn out to be the cowards regardless what "side" you prefer. I have both reps and dems in my family and there are "tough guys" from both aisle's but it seems the reps try to puff their chest out more and talk about it, then when push comes to shove turns out they ain't a tough guy at all.

I was talking about BJJ and They were rolling for the entire fight.

Didnt watch the fight and just assumed it was a stand up fight due to Tims TDD. It's still a MMA match though and I think in a straight grappling match with no strikes Gracie would have won.

That home invading USADA agent should be his welcome back fight. I'm not interested in anything else.

hey, did you guys know that Tim is in the military?

18CF100C-E06E-467D-B8C5-297CE12388CA.jpeg
Haha its usually the "tough" guys like you who turn out to be the cowards regardless what "side" you prefer. I have both reps and dems in my family and there are "tough guys" from both aisle's but it seems the reps try to puff their chest out more and talk about it, then when push comes to shove turns out they ain't a tough guy at all.

Hunting Hitler must not pay very well

fucking april 1st

April Fools is gay but now with political correctness being gay is cool so April Fools is...cool ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back